Fill in the blank: if I could go back to the past I would __________________ but (or and) I wouldn't ______________?

0|0
8|4

Most Helpful Girl

• Relive it but not change anything.

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 7

• If I could go back to the past, I would delay dating and I wouldn't have given all of my heart, love and attention to that knobhead. (y)

0|0
    0|0
  • not have played around ind school
    have had zero life

0|0
    0|0
  • I would realize the outcome of that stupid decision but I wouldn't ever put myself in a situation like that.

0|0
    0|0
  • I honestly don't know what I would've done differently, (in the big picture, not in little things) but I wouldn't of dated any of the guys that I did.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would have punched my old step dad in the face. He was an ass.

1|0
    0|0
  • If I could go back to the past I would change the past but I wouldn't change all of it

0|0
    0|0
  • I would have gone to a dance with my crush after he asked me and I wouldn't have fought with my best friend and pushed him out of my life

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• Change myself for the better but I wouldn't stop my love for video games.

0|1
    0|0
  • Nothing. Correcting the worst component of my past likely would erase my existence. Moving to an alternate reality where certain people in my life were healthy and better people may help.

0|0
    0|0
  • if I could go back to the past I would have tried mushrooms sooner and I wouldn't let the friendship with my (now deceased) best friend fade away.

I've been eying mushrooms for years as a depression 'cure' and only recently had the balls to try it. It worked amazing for me, to be honest. And in regards to the friend I regret it very much that I haven't been there for him during his final years.

0|0
    0|0
  • If I could go back to the past I would go to a Tribe Called Quest concert but I wouldn't... look for my brother? Not sure what I wouldn't do.

0|0
    0|0