Why do I feel so young compared with other people among my age group?

Noticed here many people, round my age or even some years younger, r getting married have kids, they drink and generally they do adult stuff…. more or less they sound like “dads” 2 me…but man, I’ll turn 24 in October and still feel like, dat I need some adult around me if I’d like to buy a drink LOL

Is this good or bad? o_O

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm almost 30 and feel the same way sometimes. As far as the getting married and all goes. May e we're just kids at heart Klaatu.

What Girls Said 8

• Maybe, you're a child at heart, it's cute :)

• But you're already married though!!

• Haha... yeah but still... ^_^

• You haven't grown up because you are still in your bubble, enjoying your freedom and others have moved on, with marriage and having kids...

Stop comparing then you won't feel awkward.

• Because you're more ignorant than others in your age group? ;D

Just kidding. I think it's understandable how you would feel that way given what you're experiencing around you.

• I like feeling younger than I am. Makes life more enjoyable. I also feel like it helps me look younger. I get carded still and I'm 34 :-)

• I feel the same way. I'm only a pretend adult.

• To make you relax.. I know people at your age that are still studying and have not gotten a girlfriend/boyfriend yet. Do not be afraid to not grow up, that is not what life is about. Well I like to think like that.. It is very smart to wait to have children, until your relationship is ready.

• NO JUST LET EVERYONE BE THEM AND YOU BE YOU AND DO YOU. YOU can't LET OTHERS RUN YOUR LIFE AND CHOICES. YOU ARE YOUNG AND FREE SO STAY FREE UNTIL YOU ARE READY TO GET MARRIED.

What Guys Said 2

• I don't know maybe your just a young soul, like I am a old soul a very old soul.

• well i drink quite a bit but you are no more childish than me :p no marriage anytime soon here