• Middle Easterns
    0% (0)6% (1)3% (1)Vote
  • Other
    14% (2)32% (5)22% (7)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
7|6

Most Helpful Guy

• I guess it depends on how thick their accent is. The few Africans that I have met all seemed to have the thickest accent that never got any better no matter how many years they were over here. It was always difficult to even understand them. Therefore I would say Africans, however admittedly my sample size is fairly small compared to the others on the list.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 5

• lions have da worst accent

0|0
    0|0
  • sorry Brummies in uk.. sure you can find an example on web basically a heavy midlands accent, pretty grim unless you come from those parts.

0|0
    0|0
  • Geordie and Newcastle accents.

0|0
    0|0
  • Get the hell outta here racist hoe!

0|1
    1|0
  • Where's the American option? No offence to anyone but it's kinda irritating. You'd probably hate mine too so whatever

0|1
    0|0
    • You can put it under "Other". And WHICH American accent? There are many... lol. I don't really like the New Yorker or the country accent.

• That's what the other button is for

• I don't really know the difference... everything but south I guess.

What Girls Said 7

• No discrimination going on here from me, but I just personally think Asian accents are kind of ugly (Especially Chinese) and when Asians try to speak English it sounds really bad, like they're like: "I gihv fiy dollah! FIY DOLLAH!"

1|0
    1|1
  • Africans for me. Their accent is very annoying. It's interesting though... I work with one and his isn't annoying at all.

0|0
    1|0
  • No one does.

0|0
    1|0
  • I hate the Irish accent. It goes through me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Chinese accents are sexy af ok

0|0
    0|0
  • I like them all.

0|0
    0|0
  • Indian/Chinese/Russian

0|0
    0|0