Girls, so how do I approach a female stranger? What do I say and in what manner?

To clarify and add more details I want to go on a date or get in a relationship with her

8

Most Helpful Girl

• @StephanieSpoiler and @Bigclit make good points. I'd like to add that approaching a strange woman on the street to express interest seldom goes over well -if you think she's attractive, odds are you're not the only one, and we get harassed plenty. Casual social environments are best, but no matter what, if she says she's not interested, take her at her word and back off.

• This entirely! Honestly going up to people in the streets doesn't usually work. We're trying to get from point A to B you know?

What Girls Said 7

• Go up to get slowly and with confidence then scream "Ay yo baby what yo digits?"
    Lol no don't do that. Make sure there's something to talk about, it's easier at a specialty store like Barnes and noble or like Sports authority where you know an interest, but like in the street don't just tell her she's hot say something like oh wow nice shoes, lol somethibg you don't think she's heard all day you know?
    Approach her like you would a dude not a potential lover lol

• Hmm also I would add that trying to get into a relationship with a stranger is a bad idea :) I think you should try to figure out more then their looks before deciding you'd like a relationship.

• Like just out on the street? A club?

• Just go up to her, appear confident, smile, introduce yourself ask her name, shake hands then, just start a conversation.

• Just say hello and tell her that you find her attractive and not to be rude but may i buy a cup of coffee or take you out sometime... that's all it really take i hate those cheesey lines just be normal and ask me out and be nice about

• Depends on where you are, if she's alone. I need more info tbh.

• Just walk up to her and compliment her on something
    Make sure to smile, giving positive energy will make me enthusiastic automatically

• Are you asking for their number? Drinks? Be a little more specific