Highest paying jobs?

what are some good high paying jobs? not with 2 much science (chemistry or physics) etc

Most Helpful Guy

• It's Funny That You Asked This, There Is A Job In The State Of South Carolina Where No One Knows About Expect Me And My Uncle Knows. Ok For Example Most Jobs In South Carolina And Other States The Minimum Wage Is $10.00 To $11.00 Per Hour. But With This Job (Which Cannot Be Disclosed) Will Give Us $2.000 Per Week/Every Week. And Per Year We Will Have $50,000. So Compared To The Job That I had Before This Is A Huge Opportunity. Not Many 20 Years Old Have These Types Of Jobs Where You Make $2000 Every Week. #Grateful. #ComeToSouthCarolina And You Will See What I Mean.

What Girls Said 6

• Construction managers make around $180 000 a year and you don't have to go to college for that job.

• Two of mine... occasionally :P

Freelance art dealer + part time model

• Well it's different in every state so I'd look it up different types of career by state...

• Business owner, the right business can make you a millionare and you don't need college for it

• I work for a strip club and the owner makes like $35,000 a month off of just the cover charge at the door!

• $20 a person

• He makes a shitload but off of all that he needs to pay his security for the club, staff of the club, rent for the building, water bill, pg&e bill, it adds up but in the end he still takes home a shitload!

• i heard selling drugs was a well paid job

kidding. definetly business.

• Business owner.

What Guys Said 6

• If all you're after is money fo into business/stock market, if you're good you'll make a killing, it's basically limitless.

• NBA player, make a gajillion, dont need to go to college bruh! lol stupid logic in some of these comments.

Go to college and major in something with economic value: computer-related, business-related, healthcare-related, engineering. Find what you are interested in, start investing and maybe a business on the side if you find a nice expertise.

• Male escorts are up there. Competitive to get into the scene though... errr... not that I would know or anything. K. Bye.

• hitman 8)

:p

• Be a surgeon

• as a med student I'm going to disagree. If all you're after is momey, there are much much easier and faster ways of getting it. Becoming a surgeon takes a ridiculous amount of hard work and when you do become one you have no life.

• @guy532 he didn't mention anything about hardships

• he did say not too much science though

• Dating, fat old women.