Have you ever had a falling out with a best friend?

whether you just grew apart or something big happened.

• yes
  • no

Most Helpful Guy

• I've had maybe one fall out with my brother (we're not actually brothers but he's the closest thing I have to a brother since I'm an only child) Scott, but that shit only lasted for less than a day. And I've had multiple fall outs with my best friend Hannah, but we would always make up after a few days.

The incident with Scott was because he had lived with me and my mom for about 6 months, and when he moved back to South Carolina, his mother called my mom while drunk and called her horrible names for being "extremely harsh with her son". I got mad pissed off, and I went off on Scott, but then his mom apologized to me the next morning because she completely misheard what Scott had told her (which was that while my mom was a little strict with him, she was only like that because she cared and wanted to help him become more independent).

The multiple incidents with Hannah are because she almost never listens to me. Every time I warn her about not doing certain things or hanging with the wrong people (ESPECIALLY guys), she completely disregards what I tell her and I always end up being right.

What Guys Said 5

• Just last year. A former friend and I were together working on an apartment he had rented. I was drinking a little , and he started getting smart azzed toward me. I told him to eat shit and run rabbits , that he could fix his own chit.

• yes. many friends, that were pretty well all the same. just wanted to smoke pot all the time. but my best friend out of that group, just became crazy, and the friendship became one sided. stuff like only hanging out where he lived, which was a different city, not super far but needing a car or taking the bus. it just became an annoying relationship. it was fun while it lasted, but I just got sick of it.

• neither fallin n nor fallin out :P

• Yeah. I actually broke off the friendship with my best friend who I had known for 10 years because I grew increasingly depressed and got annoyed at his happiness. Yeah, I'm not proud of it. Sadly he died before I started feeling better again. :'(

• Yup, a thai guy and I were close for 2 years but he was very condescending to me, so I ditched the bastard. His family in Thailand are all doctors too, and it turned out he was jealous of me. Bastard.

• Maybe he was jealous because he was under a lot of pressure compared to you? Just grasping something here.

• @remonster he was, but that is still no excuse. He's studying to become a doctor, but was jealous because he needed a lot of connections to do it and I did everything by myself. Eh, good riddance I'd say.

What Girls Said 2

• Would you like to hear the story. It was awful. And I was all depressed.

• yes, one time.