Which 1 of these group of guys does the media and society encourage women to go after and do you think that this encouragement has worked?

1. Mixed guys

2. Hispanic guys

3. Asian guys

4. white guys

5. black guys

6. Indian guys

7. Other guys.

Most Helpful Guy

• Obviously White guys. For every good looking non-white guy you see on TV, there's about 100 good looking white guys also on TV.

That's one way that the media has influence people's preferences, by not only exposing viewers to a particular group more, but also exposing the viewers to the most attractive people within that group. If TV was flooded with Latino men who were 10/10 on the attractive scale 24/7, then you can bet your ass that women's preference will begin to change to include more Latino features.

What Girls Said 3

• I see white men on tv 90% of the time. Then Spanish but the Spanish guys look white. Then alittle black. I never see indian or Asians on tv. Once in a blue moon :/

I guess I have seen a mixed person a couple of times. I don't know.

• I dont think it has worked.
      Because that stuff doesn't influence most people. That have sense.

• The only Indians and Asians they show on TV are the super geeky and nerdy ones.

• @myusernamerules OMG YEAH like for that cellphone commerical._.

• White guys and yeah I guess it's working.

• White guys.

What Guys Said 5

• I only see white guys and sometimes Latin guys but the Latin guys are really light skinned. Black guys are there at times but there should be a lot more blacks since they are a huge minority. Media never encourages women to go for Indians and Asians. And I don't see women finding Indian and Asian men attractive either so I have a feeling women are greatly influenced by the media unlike men, who are way more open to dating a woman regardless of what race or skin color she is.

• everyone except white guys... white gals hate us :(

• White guys by far. Sometimes there's a hot black guy like Denzel Washington or Will Smith. Maybe a mixed guy or a Mexican guy every once in a while but I can't remember them.

Showing a hot Asian guy on T. V? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

• White guys. Just look at the leading men and top models.

• Has it worked?

• Maybe. I can't make a conclusive statement if it did but the media definitely shows white guys way more... It's the same in Brazil, India, and Philippines. Top models and leading men have fair skin etc.

• I have noticed an increase in the trend of white women pairing up with black men and I think the media has a VERY large influence on this.