How can I stop hating mankind so much?

Well... I was just reading about the sickest parts of the Internet, particularly the worst parts of the deep web. It's, it's so disgusting, it's sickening. Videos of animals being tortured and killed for no reason, people being horrifically murdered, hitmen, and even videos of children being forced to... reading about all this, I'd choose one out of these, but, all three, they're so disgusting, and humans enjoy these things? Humans, they really do disgust me, like, how, how depraved can they be? Know what, maybe mankind really should just go extinct once and for all, am I wrong?

Most Helpful Guy

• "Well... I was just reading about the sickest parts of the Internet, particularly the worst parts of the deep web. It's, it's so disgusting, it's sickening."

Stop doing this, for starters. You're feeding yourself with negativity. I've seen your other posts and I honestly think you are addicted to it. I asked before, but did you ever receive professional help?

Also, you're not hating humanity, you're hating yourself which you project on humanity. If you lost the ability to experience pleasure, only sadness and hatred remains.

What Girls Said 5

• Start reading about all the good things that we have done. Although there will always be bad people in the world, but look through that to all the good people in the world. Good Luck ;)

• I agree, if you search for anything hard enough you'll find it. Rather than googling bad stories and giving yourself the idea that this is 90% of the world, search other happier things like ways to self improve or new things to get into.

Of course of the OP is googling "animals being tortured" it's going to be not so fun.

• Why... why does everyone assume I'd look up something like that? I heard the deep web get mentioned in a video I was watching and searched it up on reddit.

• I don't think that he was just using it as an example and that he was just speaking for himself, sorry if this made you upset :/

• Didn't you already ask this question? Get over it.

• You need to not focus on the negative. There's good out there as well, so be fair and consider that side too. The Internet is a cesspool of fun for the freaks in the world. Mankind has to ability to be very sick but it also has the ability to love. Don't let the sickos rule over the love and good.

• Right but you gotta focus also on those who are trying to do good too. How about yourself? Maybe passing around some human goodness may make a change... That's why I always try to be kind to everyone. Who knows what kind of change you could make within a person's life

• The thing is, the shit I've just read, it, it was sick, I never clicked any links and I'm horrified, like, what the hell? Hell, by now, I feel maybe the world should just burn?

• I feel you... I've thought the same thing but that shit is gonna happen in every corner of the world.

• Which is even more horrifying.

• Ahh, you really can't.

What Guys Said 9

• Like Gandhi said. ''Be the change you wish to the world'' and ''You must not lose faith in humanity. Humanity is an ocean; if a few drops of the ocean are dirty, the ocean does not become dirty''

Don't take what you see in web and apply it to whole mankind.. Besides how can you watch those videos. It's so rare to find them. You must have done a lot of digging.

• I didn't watch them, my sanity is already pretty fragile, watching shit like that would definitely make me snap. I was reading about it on reddit, actually, and, it got me thinking, some people are just this messed up, and you'll never know who they are, so if all humans were gone you'd never have to worry.

• I guess you don't really have to, there's plenty To hate about mankind as a whole.

However I do think the majority of the people you will meet in your life are most likely decent people. You shouldn't let what some backwater scum is doing on the Internet affect your outlook on people you don't know yet. Chances are they are not the kind of people you can find at the bottom of the Internet

• 0|0
  • Rub your edges against a pumice stone.

• One day you will just accept that mankind is not worth being loved or hated,
    it's not worth anything and you should not waste your energy on looking at the horrible things mankind does.
    Unless of course you plan to change it. Which you can't.

• We will probably get extinct in time, we're ravaging this planet 24/7
    Anyway, how to stop the hate... watch some positive videos instead of the sickest things
    I've seen some things that I'd be horrified for for weeks, but also 'good ones ' :)

• stop watching jerry springer and fox

• destroy all of mankind

• That sounds awesome. can you post a link to all that?