Anyone here played The Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time:Mater quest?

• Yes
  • didn't finish
  • nope
I'm trying it out right now on my PC. It's very interesting seeing the differences of it from the original one.

Most Helpful Girl

• YES

I didn't get very far lmao. I was a kid. I hadn't even beaten the original by then. I should give it a go, come to think of it. I forgot all about it.

What Guys Said 6

• Yup. I never had the N64 version, just the original. But when I discovered it was unlocked on the 3DS version after beating the first, I was insanely happy! 😳😍
    I've beaten it a few times. The only thing I don't like about it is the overworld being mirrored... It adds no challenge aside from getting directions mixed up until you play it a lot... But I still love it. 😊

• hahah no... for whihc G. System?

• Watched the Freelance Astronaut LP.

• I played it on the 3DS version.

• I only played the original on N64. I'm not gonna bother with a remake as it won't be as epic.

• It's not a remake. It's the same game but the dungeons are different and much harder than the original. Everything else is 100% the same.

• Still a remake if everything else is the same. It's not as epic because when the first one came out on N64 nobody have ever seen a game like that before. An open world 3d video game was brand new to the world and people were excited to see it. But now that it's been done it's just like "Bleh".

• I love my n64, I need to get another one.

What Girls Said 1

• Yes I love it!