Is it weird that I'm 24 and still don't feel like an adult?

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Guy

• I still don't feel like an adult and I'm 24. Maybe it's because I don't have a child and I'm single. Or maybe it's because my perception of what it means to be an adult is different than reality. I don't think it's weird. I think this is normal. My mom doesn't feel like she's in her 50's but she is. She still feels the same as she did 20 years ago. Our bodies age, our minds mature, but our perception of ourself stays the same.

What Guys Said 11

• The more responsibility you take for your own life, the more you will feel like an adult. Just wait for your first "ma'am" at the checkout. It will happen sooner than you think.

• Yes it can happen , there is a girl whose 29 acts like she's a teen
    who knows why them things happen LOL

• No I feel like that at times myself

• hahahha same here don't worry :)

• That's perfectly normal to feel that way I'm 24 too and I still don't feel like an adult. Your not the only one.

• My dad's in his 60s and he's still more of a lad than most people I know.

• I feel like

• Yeah.. That's what I'm also afraid of end up being.

• Someday I'm gonna skip right to old man and be done with it

• yes. stop being weird.

• im 27 and don`t feel like an adult

What Girls Said 7

• I still don't feel like an adult most of the time. I feel like I'm just pretending most of the time and hope that people don't find out XD

• I'm almost 21 and I feel the same way.

• 24 is still young. I know someone who is 24 in college still and she acts younger, more like 19 ish.

• You'll never feel like an adult until reality hits and you realise you aren't a teen or in your early twenties anymore.

• That's just how I feel. Like I'm posing as an adult with adult responsibilities, meanwhile at home I have a giant bowl of cereal watching Adventure Time.

• I know what you're talking about. I do not consider it weird.

• A little bit.