So are you afraid to hit the gym shower with strangers?

I notice most americans don't use the gym shower and only old guys go in which is disgusting

I'm not gay believe me im not. I lust after white blonde women.

And Girls the same applies to you, do you use the showers?

Most Helpful Girl

• All of us girls shower each other up and lather soap on each other while kissing and touching each others boobs

*sarcasm

What Girls Said 5

• I don't mind it.

• I'd wait until I get home.

• I wait till I get home

• There's shower curtains so what's the point of being scared.

• I have no problem using the shower at my gym, if I have somewhere to go right after working out.

What Guys Said 9

• I don't like it. Teasing in middle school and high school, my worse nickname ever, and super awkward comments from friends and colleagues is why I usually don't like being nude in front of others. Being nude in a private apartment is fine.

• I don't use the showers because the ones at our gym hurt, it's like getting pelted with hail lol. I'd have no problem using them though if that problem was fixed. A lot of people use ours though, old, young, men and women.

• I hate it and never do

• yeah some of em might fuck my ass LOL

• No, I could care less if someone looks at me.

• anyone who played football in high school got over this a long time ago lol

• I travel a lot, in fact I'm almost never in my home state even, so I pretty much have to...

• lmao why would you want more guys to join you in the showers

• No but I bike home. Doesn't make sense to shower then get sweaty again. I just wait.