Is stayin in my bikini weird?

I love to stay in my bikini 24/7 like at home I just lay around in it and I even sleep in it sometimes. Is this weird?

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 12

• It is a little weird, but the things that make us weird are the things that make us who we are. I have never met anyone I could actually call perfectly normal. Everyone is weird about something in their life.

• hahahhaa no... yer choice ;)

• if you live in a hot climate area its not that weird

• Yeah lol its Cold here so you'd be freezing

• Nope, your home, your rules.

• No if it is a hot day it is fine.

• Yeah it is

• Do you go to the grocery store in it haha?

• I don't think so :) it is pretty sexy actually

• not weird. Pics or it isn't happening.

• No as long as you comfortable wearing it and well it a. big more practical than been naked all the time.

• Na, I spent an entire summer just wearing sweatpants once, then when I wore trousers again it felt weird!

• I did that one winter in sweatpants and a sports bra lol

What Girls Said 9

• If its more comfortable then its understandable. I used to tan in my bikini with my cousin outside in the summer time.

• not really, I'm a swimmer, and I lifeguard and teach swim lessons so I pretty much stay in a swim suit all day long haha. you do you :)

• No, I used to when I lived at home and my youngest sister would live in hers if my parents let her. It's comfortable, especially in the summer when it's really humid.
    I don't anymore, since I live with my boyfriend and I'm very self conscious.

• well it's not considered 'socially normal', but than again, normal is boring. And Everyone has a bit of weirdness in them, and our weird sides are the fun sides. So wear your bikini whenever you want! :)

• Not really. Only thing I'm thinking is why a bikini? Why not underwear? Because that's what I do.

• lol kinda. like why?

• I have no idea lol I just like the material and stuff and it always smells like the pool and I like that smell

• No, it's not.

• It's a bit strange.

• It might be weird if you're one of those chubby cheerleaders in your cover photo.

• No, I'm not chubby.

• There are only two in that pic who aren't.

• Yeah, hi. And I think they look wrong to you because there aren't that many chubby ones on the team. Unless you're like some anorexic bitch or some shit.