Girls, what eye color do you have and which do you like best on guys?

Curious to see the outcome. The colors are grey, light blue, dark blue, light green, dark green, hazel, light brown, dark brown, and black.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 20

• mine's best known as amber. it's not hazel or brown lol.

i love all colours on anyone to be honest. this isn't one of those things that makes a difference to me.

0|2
    0|0
  • i have brown eyes like the color of milk chocolate my crush has the most amazing blue eyes they look like they are photoshopped or something seriously they look like the color of her eyes:
    momitforward.com/.../Stephanie-and-Nate.jpg

0|1
    0|0
  • Blue. Idgaf.

0|1
    0|0
  • Kind of blackish brown.
    I don't really have a preference.. But I like green or grey eyes the best.. But it also depends on eye shape and other stuff.

0|1
    0|0
  • Green up close but blue/gray the further u stand nd i have no preference but if i had to choose... i love brown eyes

0|1
    0|0
  • I have bright blue eyes and I have a weakness for dark or brown eyes.

0|1
    0|0
  • I LOVE EYES THEY R ALL VERY CLISE BUT DARK BLUE

0|1
    0|0
  • I have light brown, and my boyfriend has brown. I like dark eye colors, but am not extremely picky. Most people just seem to have brown eyes around where I live.

0|1
    0|0
  • It has to fit the guy, but currently, I enjoy a light brown on a certain guy...😜

0|1
    0|0
  • I have dark brown.
    I really don't care about eye color.

0|1
    0|0
  • I have brown. I like blue, green, hazel, or grey on a guy.

0|1
    0|0
  • i have brown eyes and in the sun they turn a tie die hazel. in a guy hazel or like a hayes grier blue just like ya , perfect. ( also if u dont know who hayes grier is look him up)

0|1
    0|0
  • I dont even mind hahaha :) as long as he's a good guy and is alright looking lol

0|1
    0|0
  • I like all the colors, but I really enjoy staring into a light blue or deep brown eye.

0|1
    0|0
  • I have a mix between blue/grayish eyes. I prefer dark brown eyes or light blue.

0|1
    0|0
  • Me: dark brown
    Guys: Light brown

0|1
    0|0
  • Mine are green, though you can't tell because my photo is black and white

0|0
    0|0
  • My eyes are really dark brown or almost black.. I kind of hate it so I wear colored contacts. As for guys, I like the greens and blues on them. I have also recently found out I am a sucker for a guy with hazel eyes where they look dark green but have the gold and amber flecks in some lighting.

0|1
    0|0
  • I have brown eyes, and I think green eyes are stunning.

0|1
    0|0
  • i have brown and i like brown.

0|1
    0|0