What's your favorite sport?

Most Helpful Guy

• football - American style not that soccer crap.

What Girls Said 9

• basketball and volleyball.

• Hockey, both playing and watching it.

• Who are you going for of the remaining teams in the Stanley Cup playoffs?

• That is so cool!!! I like how good the Kings have been in the playoffs in recent years. I don't know Toronto is going to be a lot better with Mike Babcock and might get the Leafs into contention sooner rather than later.

• @Anon1999: I'm happy that Mike Babcock is here as he's proven himself to be a good coach. But on the other hand, I feel like he's being hyped up a bit by the press and that maybe his own expectations for the team are too high. The team also really needs to get together as one for this to work out properly.

I'm hoping they unload Dion Phaneuf who's been inconsistent, and get in a couple of decent defensemen for the $7M cap space he's taking up. Last year he signed a contract for $49M over 7 years though, so it's unlikely. I keep hoping they take the C from him and give it to Joffrey Lupul or someone else more deserving of it.

• I like to play basketball.

• soccer of course, I love playing it and watching it

• Just read my username and you'll know hahahah :)

• Field Hockey all the way :D

• Basketball

• I like playing soccer

• i like basketball.

What Guys Said 8

• Supercross!! Just went to the pro-national, rd. 16, in New Jersey, a couple weeks ago!

• pro-wresslin!

• Football American football and volleyball super fun when your just playing for fun.

• Football (soccer) FTW

• Golf ⛳, why Americans call it soccer and all the world call it football

• Basketball. I played a lot when I was younger.

• It is tennis.

• Basketball and hockey but you never see no gangstas playin or watchin hockey.