Are these good answers for biggest weakness and strength question in an interview?

My final for my plant science class is an interview I want to answer for biggest weakness to be my hate of confrontation and my greatest strength to be either my decisiveness or good communication are those good answers?

Most Helpful Guy

• Don't use the word 'hate'. Instead, say that you generally find it a bit uncomfortable justifying yourself when confronted about your ideas on things. Say that you tend to always tend overcome the discomfort and from there, you can lead on to the greatest strength. I hope this helps.

What Guys Said 3

• Say your greatest weaknesses are brutal honesty, or that you're a perfectionist. Both of those aren't really weaknesses but you can make it sound like they are.

• yes... very mature for yer age as well :)

• Just talk about your strengths and give good examples. However when you say your weakness tell the interviewer how you are working on them to become not a weakness anymore

What Girls Said 1

• sounds good!