What should I do? How can I stop freaking out over this?

I just looked at my grades and, I have all a+'s and, a's but, I have one c. ­čśÉThis is bothering me. I'm breathing really heavy and, I just don't feel good. I am not okay with that c at all. I had an a in that class last quarter. I really wanted all a's but, I at least want to bump it up to a b. Tomorrow is my last day of school because, I'm moving. We have to disect frogs in that class tomorrow. If I do good on that, will that help my grade? Will it average out to a b at least since I had an a last quarter?

Most Helpful Girl

• I think its a good thing though because it shows that nobody can be perfect. I don't think your grade may go up too much but a b is possible. Maybe talk to your teacher to find ways to get a better mark. But I just suggest you see the positive in this situation.

• Yes, I am going to talk to my teacher tomorrow. What is the positive in this?

• In 10 years from now, you won't care about this one mark anymore. It will just be part of your past. But your attitude to how you dealt with it will shape you as a person :) so try to see the positive side of this

• Okay, thank you.😊 It will definitely push me to try even harder next year.

What Guys Said 3

• You want to be perfect my grades were really bad I just wanted to pass

• Yes, that c is ugly. Just thinking about it is making me go crazy. I at least want it to be a b. I am really mad at myself right now.

• Okay haha. The c is a pretty big deal for me.

• Why is it so important all A's? If you have different grades, does that make you feel inferior? stupid? Change your thought process!
    Analogy - the world and universe is all about different shapes, sizes, hills, valleys - that adds beauty. Will the earth look good if it was flat and straight like a foot ruler?

• It makes me feel like I have failed.. Like I'm not good enough... That is a good perspective on the world and, people in general but, it does not work for my grades.

• I always chart out my plans and goals - always have a Plan B and another Plan C when things don't work out. It is not always possible to have success in every direction - this is the crux of life - gathered from 57 years on this planet!

• Okay, I will take your words of wisdom. Haha😊

• Nothing you can do other than do harder next time, what year/grade are you in btw? Because your only last two years of schooling matter in regards what you can get into.

• I am currently a freshman, going into my sophomore year.

What Girls Said 3

• I hope it does for your sake.

• Girl.. none of us know. Why don't you ask the teacher of that class to bump up your grade a couple points? You sound like a serious student, so hopefully the teacher likes you.

• Haha okay. I will ask my teacher if there is anything I can do tomorrow. That teacher likes me I believe. Most of my teachers do.

• It's just one C! There's no need to freak out =]

• Yes, and it's really bothering me. I am not okay with having a c. I aim for all a's but, I will except b's.