How do you feel about rainy days?

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 5

• I love them. I lived in Los Angeles where it would not rain for months. After that, I learned to appreciate rain.

• I love them. They are so soothing, and I just love taking naps when it rains. It's also perfect gaming, Netflix, and cuddle weather.

• They are depressing

• I feel like sleeping.

• Vicissitudes are imperative in life.!

😌

I feel lost.

What Girls Said 8

• I love rainy days but only if I'm inside all day and don't have to go anywhere. If I have to get out, rain is my worst enemy, I always forget an umbrella, my hair gets puffy and the rain in general makes me look like shit. :(

• I LOVE rainy days! It's beautiful, it makes me so calm... And happy. Sometimes I just like to get drenched in in.

The sound of rain falling down on roof, the scent of wet soil, the beautiful pattern it creates on a window.
    I enjoy eating fried food and a hot cup of milk tea/coffee on rainy days. (With friends and family)

I love reading a book while sipping hot coffee/tea.

• I'm having one right now. I love and hate it. Its weird.

• Rainy ☔ days... Are peaceful and relaxing days :) the rain, drop, are music 🎶 to my ears... .

• Rainy days are kinda relaxing.

• I love them to bits

• I love rainy days. :)

• It depends on the type of rain for me. I don't really like the rain that's hard and feels like it's pelting at you but the soft kind of rain, with smaller raindrops. Sometimes the sound can be soothing and relaxing at night and it helps me sleep. I used to live on the east coast and it rains a lot out there, I used to hate the rain because it would be a mess since there's garbage everywhere in NYC. But since I moved to the west coast, I began to love the rain since it rarely rains out here. It's really refreshing and I love how it feels on my skin, and sometime I like to reach out my hand and catch it. And the smell in the air after it rains is nice since I live in the suburbs.

That was really long lol, I'm kinda procrastinating because I have to study for finals haha.