Where do you see yourself in 5 years?

What Guys Said 12

• doing the same shit, but more money more bitches.

• Starting my career in electronics R&D and maybe dating. But I still have 2+ years of grad school to get through, probably self-guided study, and maybe a job or two to get money and experience.

• in a land field with puzzy.

• I live for today I dont make a 5 year plan, those kind of deals dont seem to work with people

• Here... there and everywhere >:D

• @shinyshoe Baby i can't lie buy i saw ma future with u 💏

• U. S army doing what? not sure yet

• Reflecting on life's experiences and where I could have improved myself.

• I don't know, I guess we'll find out in 5 years won't we?

• in the mirror?

• Dead by my own hand, my body undiscovered until a neighbor complains to the landlord about the stink.

That or... fuck, I don't know. I'd prefer "happily married with kids" but I can't say I see that happening anymore.

• Anyone know how to do it in a way that doesn't leave a horrible bloody mess for someone to clean up, and the organs are still good enough to be donated?

• Bad b**ches and 5hunnid stacks

What Girls Said 9

• Hopefully happy in the USA, Canada or Australia. Would be good if I had my life figured out by then. Oh, and with a dog.

• Haha as long as your alright with bipolar weather Australia isn't bad at all

• Living in a house by myself.

• Owning my own home. Adopting 5 kids that are related to me. Very successful

• Getting old 😱 nooooooooooooo! Jk 😉

• In college and, in a relationship.

• Working for an animation company

• I really hope to have my own place with a secure Job

• Hopefully I'll've been graduated from Uni for 3 or 4 years; I'll have a job I love, preferably related to sociological research. I'll live in a little flat in a nice city (maybe London but I'd rather somewhere up north, or Edinburgh), with cats and possibly a boyfriend who I love.. I'd like to have a boyfriend anyhow :') . I will have pretty clothes to wear and be at least a little more organised than I am now (not setting the bar high :/ ), and I'll have lots of sex with said boyfriend, and have a small circle of close friends, and interesting hobbies like I'll know how to sew my own clothes, and play RPGs maybe, and go to the theatre often and be working on my writing (and actually doing that rather than procrastinating), and I'll have a blog, and a vlog maybe, and hopefully puberty will make me hot by then (I'm 19 so pessimistically it's too late.. but I have hope; I was a cute child after all! :/ ). And I'll be helping towards the Democratic Socialist revolution I hope :D

• Hopefully having a career.