I think I could date outside my race although I haven't as of yet... I have seen attractive mixed black guys, lots of latin hot guys and even some Asians are good looking but I could NEVER date a hindu guy and that goes far beyond their looks.
1. Physique - Most Indian men are scrawny with feminine bodies.
2. Indian culture is 'weird' to me. The concept of arranged marriage does not bode well for me for example and the food is not of my liking.
3. Most Indians in the US are either 1st or 2nd generation and have not fully assimilated into mainstream American culture in the same respect African American and Latino men have.
4. Yes, the customer support rep stereotype ruins it for me
5. I find them creepy around women in general.
6. News of rapes done by Indian men in India and abroad create a negative perception of how they treat women to me.
'm not racist and I want to clarify that my reasons are just in regards of dating. I know there are positives of Indian (Hindu / Sikh) men:
1. Generally considered focused and family oriented
2. India is the birthplace of Eastern religions, Yoga and spirituality.
Most Helpful Guy
It is difficult to blame you for generalizing. Sure, there are some cool Indian guys on this site, but it also cannot be denied that most guys who send pictures of their genitals seem to be also from India. You just take a "better safe than sorry" approach. Makes me wonder if you have criteria for religious beliefs.1