Is it ok that I could date outside my race EXCEPT for hindi people?

I think I could date outside my race although I haven't as of yet... I have seen attractive mixed black guys, lots of latin hot guys and even some Asians are good looking but I could NEVER date a hindu guy and that goes far beyond their looks.

1. Physique - Most Indian men are scrawny with feminine bodies.

2. Indian culture is 'weird' to me. The concept of arranged marriage does not bode well for me for example and the food is not of my liking.

3. Most Indians in the US are either 1st or 2nd generation and have not fully assimilated into mainstream American culture in the same respect African American and Latino men have.

4. Yes, the customer support rep stereotype ruins it for me

5. I find them creepy around women in general.

6. News of rapes done by Indian men in India and abroad create a negative perception of how they treat women to me.

'm not racist and I want to clarify that my reasons are just in regards of dating. I know there are positives of Indian (Hindu / Sikh) men:

1. Generally considered focused and family oriented

2. India is the birthplace of Eastern religions, Yoga and spirituality.

Most Helpful Guy

• It is difficult to blame you for generalizing. Sure, there are some cool Indian guys on this site, but it also cannot be denied that most guys who send pictures of their genitals seem to be also from India. You just take a "better safe than sorry" approach. Makes me wonder if you have criteria for religious beliefs.

What Guys Said 8

• You need to understand an enigma that is India. We Indians are essentially traders, who will go extra length to know people with whom we can trade and have a bond which works either way. We have a legacy bestowed to us through religion and charity. As a follower of Sikhism, I can vouch that we DO charity without expecting anything from others without distinction of caste, creed, gender or status. We do NOT coax people for religion conversions.

Yes, for reasons listed above, it don't matter how you look, it is the inner self which respects other people and equality amongst humans matter.

As for media generated hoha over rapes in India - media is pathetic yardstick to generate any opinion on India and its cultural values. If your country had a population equal to our's - your country could be the crime capital of this planet. By far India is the safest spot on this planet.

As for assimilation of values when it comes to Indians who migrated to other countries - it is good that we seek to imbibe. Rest don't matter! Trouble is none of tried imbibing any of the virtues and values we Indians pride ourselves.

• I support that you stand by your culture but to compare USA population to India is absurd. Your country is overpopulated and we are not, period. Your overpopulation has caused your country problems and your own culture has affected your image so there is nothing to compare. Safest spot on the planet? Really?

edition.cnn.com/.../index.html

http://edition.cnn.com/WORLD/9608/18/bride.burn/

jabalo.net/.../IMG_4533_resized.jpg

• Unlike people like yourself who search for shit, I won't let myself be dragged into posting shit about America.

Yes, we do have a problem with litter and garbage illegally dumped - but this phenomena is universal.

About prostitution - this industry is again universal, not just India.

About Bride burning - yes, these occurrences are from a state - UP and Bihar in particular - this is where feudal lords and mafia has roots, not to mention illiterate low grade laborers come from

• It's your preference and whatever floats your boat

• Yeah it's ok. Who you date is entirely up to you. It doesn't matter what anyone else thinks.

• Yeah, thanks for telling.

• Damn indians got it bad.

• I am not hindi, I am Sindhi... What about me? O. o

• sorry y'all look the same to me

• Sikhs have beard, we don't have, we shave of facial hair, well mannered and educated, not from India

• I feel like some Indian men look good but I can understand you not wanting to deal with the culture. I feel open to most races except one so I know you're feeling and I think it's fine.
    P. s. I want to be one of those Asian men that "look good" -_-... I will try my best!

• Date whoever you like honestly

What Girls Said 7

• Your idea of Indian men is based on generalizations.

• what do you mean even some Asians are good looking?

• that I'm not normally attracted to Asians but I've met a couple of Asian guys who were really cute so I can't say I wouldn't date them..

• Everyone has their preferences.

• I'm the same way.
    No harm no foul you're fine.

• You can date who you like you can include who you want to and exclude who you like also

• Those are so true for me. Every Hindi man I have met was a pervert. And I hate to classify them as one. But I do admit some Hindi men are fine.

www.pinkvilla.com/.../Abhishek-Bachchan-pics-1.jpg

• He looks kinda ok.. mixed with middle eastern maybe but I don't see the appeal. Their physical appearance and culture is not appealing to me at all... Thanks for answering!

• I agree with you. I really do.

• it's just a preference...