What book (s) are you reading now? What books do you want to start?

I'm currently reading Divine Secrets of the Ya-Ya Sisterhood. Initially I looked over this book when my mom brough it home, but I needed something to pass the time. And I find myself liking it.

So, what are you reading?

And I want to start reading the Game of Thrones books over. What books do you want to start reading this summer?

Most Helpful Guy

• I am finishing The Fire Next Time by James Baldwin, I'll read a book of poems of T S Elliot and then eat The Life of Pi. This summer is for reading and self development

• I feel the same. The summer is always filled with reading and working and learning about myself.

• Thanks for the MHO. If you ever wanna talk over anything or tell me about your books just hit me up

• You're welcome. And I'll hold you to that.

What Guys Said 4

• The Simple Art of Murder by Raymond Chandler.

• I rereading the Urantia Book - it is deeply philosophical and abstract so I'm studying it and taking notes.

• Lonely days

• Ender's Game LOL

What Girls Said 7

• now I'm reading Pale Fire by Vladimir Nabokov. the poem is amazing but seeing as half the book is a commentary, i actually dislike it.

• I don't read anything at the moment. But I want to start Ursule Leguin s Earthsea series.

• I want to start reading Diary of a Wimpy Kid.

• I'm reading a korean comic. It's called Cherry Boy, That Girl.

• I'm reading On the Road by Jack Kerouac 😁

• Ya know I don't really like to read but I have to read a few books this summer.

• I just finished The Divine Comedy for like the millionth time lol.

• I've always wanted to read that. I started but stopped. I'm guessing it's amazing :)