Do you think I need braces or any other type of dentistry work?

by the way when I took the phone and decided to crop it a little bit, my stupid iphone went on an angle so my mouth really isn't on an angle.

Most Helpful Guy

• No lol they look great and nice and white. What do you do to get them so white?

• I've always thought my teeth were slightly stained from so much coffee haha! But thank you :) nothing special. Absolutely nothing apart from cleaning. Have you tried any type of whitening?

• You are welcome. Yes I have Crest 3D white

What Guys Said 3

• No problem with your teeth except they are eroded by acid in your mouth. Have a doctor examine you for acidity issues - probably you need to change your diet for preserving teeth enamel

• Eroded by acid? I had my teeth checked yesterday actually and nothing was a problem. He just asked if I wanted braces

• Change your dentist. The eroded margins are due to acidity in the mouth and body in general. Maybe you eat/drink more of fructose laden products and soft drinks

• I don't drink any soft drinks, I think I'll take advice from someone who is in the profession than rather an online person. Thanks anyway

• Your teeth are perfect. And very cute!

• Your teeth look good. Maybe a couple chips in the front teeth but braces won't fix that. I can see one of your incisors is a little sideways but it's really not that noticeable

What Girls Said 1

• Some teeth look slightly angled but that's really it. Otherwise your teeth are fine.