Being honest. why do use g@g? or any other social sites?

0|0
6|11

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm just here to make friends, chat, and help people out.

1|3
    1|0

What Girls Said 6

• To get dick pics. I wait for them everyday.

1|2
    0|0
  • I started using gag when I was going through a really bad breakup. I didn't understand anything that happened, so I decided to use gag and get possible explanations from other people. Now I use it because I want to help people that may feel as lost as I did.

0|1
    0|0
  • i like escaping from reality and entering an online world where I'm judged in a different way, and possibly accepted in a better way.

0|1
    0|0
  • I use gag because sometimes I have questions about guys or relationships that I don't always understand.. so it's nice to get other people's opinions about the subject.. Also because I have a lot of time on my hands so it's entertaining for me

1|1
    0|0
  • Because I get bored

0|1
    0|0
  • GAG mostly for fun. Dating Sites to meet men.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 10

• I feel a sense of importance when I can give useful advice that can benefit someone's life, and it usually doesn't take much experience or insight. It's usually just about getting a second opinion. Also, I'm bored.

0|1
    0|0
  • I like to help out people and I like earning free food here

0|1
    1|0
  • It's user friendly

0|1
    0|0
  • Because it's internet. You just tend to sign up to websites so you can connect..

0|1
    0|0
  • I like to give people advice and make them feel better. Also I like to see how others feel about certain topics.

0|1
    1|0
  • I like helping people out and learning in the process as well.

0|1
    1|0
  • too piss people like you off.

0|1
    0|0
    • I understand your pain mate. Being a big loser in real life, you use g@g to pretend to be someone you're not...

• Show All
    • yah, you can say whatever you want. Just think about what I said.

• İ needed help

0|0
    0|0
  • To bang the bustyz

0|0
    0|0
  • To find a sexy girl. that's it.

0|0
    0|0