Are you a douchebag?

My friend and I were driving down the road in his Audi, wearing tank tops, listening to Miley Cyrus, drinking starbucks, and we just realized somethings... we're douchebags. Are you?

0|0
12|10

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 11

• I'll let the people decide this one. Have at it.

0|1
    0|0
  • OMG this made me laugh haha, and no I'm not a douche bag, but I guess in girl terms I can sometimes be "Basic" when I wear my sperrys or Birks and Drink my starbucks haha

0|1
    0|0
    • basic? call me "out of lingo trend" guy buuut what's basic?

• I don't know its just like the fact that you're being like every other girl (or guy) if you're going to wear leggings and boots and a sweater, or north face (at least in MN) you're being basic. Or drinking starbucks, and jamming out to Tswift, you're being basic. does that make sense?

• Ohhhh... I'm basic... f#%$ 😭😭😭

• Nah I'm cool 😎

0|2
    0|0
  • I think I am... But only sometimes. Sometimes I'm nice, sometimes I'm mean. Lately I've been being mean.

0|1
    0|0
  • hahahhah yes i guess i am

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes.. Yes I am 😔😂

0|1
    0|0
  • I drive a toyota, so no.

0|1
    0|0
  • no I'm not but back when a girl on game stardoll cyber bullied she wrote on her profile that I was one but it's not true what she said about me

0|0
    0|0
  • HAHA this question is great

0|0
    0|0
  • No, I'm not

0|0
    0|0
  • Not even close

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 10

• Douchebags get inside all the ladies who knows nothing about sexual health.

So nah.

0|1
    0|0
  • just an asshole.

0|1
    0|0
  • "My friend and I were driving down the road in his Audi, wearing tank tops, listening to Miley Cyrus, drinking starbucks, and we just realized somethings... we're douchebags."
    😂 man that's the most hilarious thing I've read this month LMAO!!!

I can become douchebag when necessary. And sometimes when it's time to act smart, unfortunately.

0|0
    0|0
  • Don't worry, you don't have to worry a bout being mistaken for a douchebag in that scenario. People may think you guys are an item though.

0|1
    0|0
    • So... we french kissed for a while... buuuut! we didn't look at each others eyes and we said 'no homo'... that's not gay.

• That cancels out any gayness right there...

• Thanks man. I knew we weren't gay.

xD

• I definitely have my douches moments! ;-)

0|0
    0|0
  • I can be on occasion but overall no.

0|0
    0|0
  • Meh...
    Could be Considered one I suppose.
    The first virgin douchebag hahaha

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope. I'm not really a shower bag.

0|0