How do you become smarter?

How do you become smarter?

Most Helpful Guy

• Depends on what you mean by smart. In any event, it requires devotion.

• Like becoming a quicker thinker, better problem solver, etc

• Thanks :)

• better at*
      I need to practice, too :D

Most Helpful Girl

• Educate yourself on what's going on with the world... i think that a lot people don't do that.

What Guys Said 7

• Educate yourself, study, train, consistently and be devoted to it, though some people are just naturally born geniuses, prodigy's and the like. You and I will never be on their level of intellect but you can make yourself quite smart, simply by taking the time to educate yourself.

• Educating yourself better is the only way I guess; some people call it a natural gift though that everything is much easier to understand than the average person

• I don't think we are born like that, I think we can change how smart we are with enough practice. It's just like getting physically stronger. Your brain is a muscle so if you 'exercise' it enough it can get 'stronger' and you can become smarter.

• 'Your brain is a muscle'. Eehhmmm you need to educate yourself a little bit more then...

• I meant to say that it's LIKE a muscle

• Well, me, I just paid attention in school lol but reading is a good way. Researching is another.
    One very simple way is to ask questions. Even Einstein and Stephen Hawking asked questions.

Knowledge is power, wealth, and the greatest asset you could ever have in life. I'm glad you want to become smarter cause I do too lol

• Thanks, being smarter can benefit you so much :)

• Read more and explore areas where you know very little or close to nothing. Explore the subjects you're very bad at.

• Thanks for answering :)

• I don't think that's possible. We are born how smart we will always be.

• I think you can become smarter.

• Ok, I guess I should have asked how do you become wiser

• Ah, now there is a legitimate conversation!

• Read, read read.
    Hang out with smart people.
    Watch the news and research any topic that you liked.

• I say just try to be really good at one thing and you'll be considered smart in something...

What Girls Said 3

• Read currents affairds and news, look at youtube videos teachings stuff (history, economics etc) and do exercises like Sudoku. This might not make your IQ higher but it will give you good knowledge on things and broaden your perspective. The sudoku is good for increasing brain power and stimulating your brain.

• Thanks :) I'll try it

• Just find something your interested in and learn more about it. You don't have to be conventionally smart, but if you find something and actually take the time out to reasearch it, you'll learn a lot.
    If you like fashion, study the history of fashion. If you like politics study politics. Do both if you want. But don't research things your not interested in because people can tell when your jut spitting out information.
    Also try to goin to the museum or the aquarium. Go to the library and try to her a different type of book each time.
    The main key to starting is to expand your horizon

• Read, observe, write... and don't be narrowminded