Girls, are veiny calves on guys a turn on?

I started cycling to work everyday because it's good exercise and more fun than driving. I noticed that even before my calves started getting toned, the veins started looking thicker and more pronounced. Girls, do you find veiny fit calves attractive? I don't mean varicose veins, I mean healthy looking veins.

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 2

• It's not something I pay much attention to.

• Umm i dont actually I like veins in the arms when flexed but not in the legs

What Guys Said 4

• Veins are a problem ain't it lol?
    On some days I get this vein running along the side of my temples and it ends up looking like as if I'm gonna HULK SMASH.

• Yeah I hear you man, I have a single pronounced one on both my calves and always on my arms, with the calves though I guess that's because I play a lot of sport and arms because of the exercise and blood flow, I dont think they would be a turn off tho, at least not to the majorty, ofcourse I can imagine there's are exceptions

• I have that on my forearms lol they never go away lol.

• they love dat cyclist booty