Guys, What would you do to this dude?

You come home to discover this dude climbing in your window. What would you do? You can't call the cops as they're all out of town on a mission. so... what do you do?
Guys, What would you do to this dude?

22

Most Helpful Guy

• Shove him back out the window.

What Guys Said 21

• Oh he really wouldn't want to be caught by me. If he had a weapon he would be terminated. If he didn't have a weapon I have plenty of items to get him to surrender. Once I had him secured with cuffs I would have to keep him until the police were back in service. So I would make him give me answers to questions, such as where his mom lived. I would load him up take him to his mom's house and explain to her what her son had done. No son wants to deal with the wrath of their mom. That would be punishment enough until the police could take him.

• LMAO! Haha he would certainly be more scared of his mum than the police, in fact i think he'd beg you take take him to the police station rather than face his mum haha :-)

• I would take a hammer or crowbar and hit his foot as hard as I could then hit his tailbone. Then I would just hold the window down and beat his legs, knees. I would put a hurting on his ass that he will remember the rest of his life.

• Drag him on in and donkey stomp the chit out of him til he stops moving

• Chit? Lol ! Haha i like that expression " Donkey stomp" lol

• Yeah i'll try that next time i have a fight lol

• I promise you just one of those to the mid section and the fight is over , two and it prolly a man slaughter charge

• Beat him up

• Turn on the stereo full blast and scare him back out the window. Few burglars plan on someone being home, he must be a total amateur to climb in a window when someone is waiting for him.

• I yank him out by his feet, make sure he doesn't have a gun and start beating him with whatever I have around me until he is knocked out then I'll have to think

• That dude is in for a solid pummeling after I yank him back out of the window. He can remain hogtied until the cops get back from doing whatever.

• Spank him.

• Scream at him so he panics and then open the door and grab your baseball bat/bb gun and scream out: "GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY HOUSE AND FUCKING WORK ON YOUR GODDAMN NINJA SKILLS NEXT TIME!!"

• I will pick a bat or something and imprint the shape of bat on his thighs for real.

• Out comes the crowbar, out goes the idiot thief.

• Pull him out then kick him.

• Grab my Glock and my pepper spray.

• Light the house on fire and have a barbecue.

• Knife => butthole.

• tell him to get out, and if he doesn't i would remove him

• knock him out, then ask questions :)

• Lol! If he is still alive to ask questions haha

• Luckily I was practicing martial arts for 14 years, so I know how to send people to sleep more or less painfully, with/out external signs showing etc. :)

• Haha! I'll call you then if i find a dude climbing in my widow lol. :-)

• put him in hospital for three weeks?

• Well I have a 45 caliber strapped to my side I would blow him back out the window

• place bomb out side my house and run away. bomb blast, he will blast, i run away.

• 1|0