Is this the best way to deal with feminists?

"Alright, since you're really hot, I'll nod my head to whatever you say."

*Smile and nod at everything feminist says*

Hey, to the person who blocked this question, I assume you to be a feminist, so this is addressed to that person. Know that you have only strengthened the opposition to feminism and that its fall is imminent. We shall return to the family in which the wife loves the husband and children. When you light the path of others, you light your own.

Also, I look forward to dealing with each one of you feminists personally on GaG.
I proclaim this a victorious day for the heroes of the Light!! ONWARDS AND TO THE CASTLE MY FELLOW WARRIORS!!! ONWARDS!!!

*warrior cry* GGGGGGGGEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Most Helpful Girl

• ignore immature feminists.

mature ones are very few. and they are mostly dissident feminist, women who criticize feminism and/or become anti-feminist after some times.

I wasn't ever a feminist, but I supported my feminist friends in Iran. mainly because I felt they needed it. I had a very good Iranian feminist friend that we got even arrested together one time because of our Hijaab when they thought I am a native girl like her. and I saw and felt the pressure that is on women in there myself. So that time I always helped her she had blogs and different pages I even financially supported her organize meetings with 16-18 girls and she was reasonable in what she said. she was a very intelligent girl.

but then when I looked deeper I was with the Zoroastrians too and all the Zoroastrian community is persecuted in Iran regardless of their sex. and then the atheists, homosexuals, and every minority of these kind are persecuted. Artists are under pressure and the majority of them are men. and in the whole as much as women are under pressure sexually economically and politically men too are under the same pressure or under more pressure in many cases. though I supported her until the last moment I was there. but when I came out I reconsidered my opinion even about there.

observing the whole situation even in a country like that 'feminism' will not do any good but can do more damages to the society too with the sacrifices it makes. what they need is a fundamental change, is education, better economy and better life.

feminism is never a fundamental enlightenment movement for all but it is a social/political movement for women that sacrifices everything it can possibly sacrifice to gain certain ideals and rights for women. and then it doesn't stop when there is actually equality but it steps forward further to abuse that equality to win other privileges and reach other social 'ideals' they follow.

at a point feminism from a movement for basic women's rights becomes a system for directing and controlling the society.

and aside from all of these, this is what I said about somewhere in middle east. I "wrongly" felt the need for it in there under that pressure. Europe never needed feminism even 150 years ago. Because even that time our life standards was much higher than what is a middle eastern's standards of life now.

in today's world a western woman shouldn't even slightly feel the need for feminism.

western society would heal itself with...

• ... the expansion of education system and different classes gaining more equal possibilities for life, without any need for feminism. 20th century would be the age of real enlightenment instead of the age of feminism and theories of rape culture.

• yah.

feminism will die one day. so smile at their fights. the more pressure on the society the sooner it will die.

• thanks for Mho.

What Girls Said 8

• To join us, what the fuck why is everyone not a feminist? It's 2015 why is everyone not in favour of gender equality already?

• you know some thousand years ago some christians were saying the same thing during the crusades while not looking at what they were doing.

• Well, I don't have a personal problem with families perse, but I hate it when I am dragged into such a mess by stupid people who don't know what they're doing so I have to clean it up. Feminism has seriously messed up our society and degraded men AND women.

• And I will give you an example, one of my professors just this past semester was a feminist - she divorced her husband and was raising a kid by herself. She treated her students inappropriately too, and now that I think about it, it really ticks me off. You see how PERSONAL feminism can get?

• In what context?

• Let's see, when she starts talking about equal social, economic, and political rights.

• Well, I meant in terms of your relationship with the person, the setting that you're in, etc.

I mean, when someone brings up social, economic, or political views that I disagree with, sometimes it's just not worth it to get into a debate about them. But in other instances, it might be. For example, if I'm dating someone, I would want to discuss those types of things because I'd want to know if we have compatible views.

• Woaz, that's impressive!

• Stay quiet and let them rant. Then kiss her.

• I don't understand any of what you just said...

• Eh, you're pretty so don't worry about it babe.

• What do you mean with "We shall return to the family in which the wife loves the husband and children".. ? Do you think women today don't love their husbands and children? This is the wrong thing to say to someone coming from a abusive father with a mother who is very much loving.

You seem to confuse feminism with modern feminism.

• Oh I see you are from America. Makes sense.

• Why is this site so obsessed with feminist lol

• ... nah just nah

• ... yah just yah

• Oh and men are emotionless statues? That's nonsense...

• oh we have emotions, but our muscles and bones absorb them pretty well... Ah, you pretty women are so fragile.

• Very immature and please don't pretend to know what Feminist's are like because as a man you'll never know what's it's like to be treated differently just because you don't have a dick between your legs.

• Never argue! Haha

What Guys Said 9

• Always dispute whatever they say. Make up citations or 'facts' if you need to.
    Criticize Israel since most fembot icons are Jewish girls.

There's no point being sincere with a fanatic girl supremacist.

• If you do that, you'll lose the game. These women are emotionally charged and they won't listen to reason. They'll bring up everything in order to change the subject until you waste your energy and then they claim "victory"

• Not if you criticize Israel. Usually they'll flip out, scream at you, and then walk away. You won't have to expend much energy.

• I have no problem with feminism, but if you are talking about those self entitled social justice warriors (SJW) who think feminism is equal to man hating...

If you can outrun them then you can get away.

Ooor, you can tell a joke and then run away. Bonus points if it is super offensive, no matter who you are. For example: If you fuck a prostitute while she's unconscious, is it rape? or is it theft?

Oh Shit, ruuuuuuunnn!

• You forgot the other part to nodding your head... got say *uh huh* everytime to acknowledge you heard her :)

• best way to deal with them in that case is just not to date one... i mean if you can't even express your views with the person without getting into a fight, well...

• Kiss them and they'll shut up :)

• I'm neutral with feminists/feminisms

• But what if she's not hot?

• First! Cover your genitals, these are the feminists first target.
    Second! Carry a crucifix. Like demons and vampires, feminists will burn at the sight if a cross.
    3rd and final! Never under any curcuimstances try to reason with one, as they are immune to logic, and you may drive them into a fit of rage when their brain short circuits.

• http://youtu.be/GmPIOo23Fhc
    How to piss off a feminist.