Girls, have you ever used coloured contacts before? Especially if you have also light eyes?

I have naturally blue eyes but in particular light, especially at night they're not always so noticeable. I'm thinking of getting some coloured contacts (blue) to accentuate my natural colour.

8

Most Helpful Girl

• That could be a good idea.
    But most eye colors or even all aren't noticeable in the dark, well unless you have glowing eyes
    encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/images
    ^Nope, lol.
    I have hazel eyes, they're greenish in the center, but its really not noticeable, but I was going to get greenish contacts to accentuate the green in my eyes as well.
    Its not like its harmful or causes damage, but it could be kind of a waste, I mean do your eyes really need to be highlighted more?
    Just don't get cheap contacts, you can tell when its fake!
    But if I were you, i'd try it out :)

What Girls Said 7

• I use contacts because of short-sightedness, but I don't like coloured ones, I like my eyes' colour. You could accentuate your natural eye colour by wearing clothes or accessories in the same shade, or using make up. If you actually start using contacts, I suggest you use monthly ones. Buy them only from an optician, not from the internet or random stores. And you have to store them on special cleansing liquid and wash your hands before you touch them. It doesn't worth the hurdle, in my opinion

• No, I don't think any of that is necessary unless you're cosplaying.

• I haven't used contacts before, but in sunlight my eyes turn into a beautiful hazel colour and so I want to get contacts that look like my eyes in sunlight- except all the time

• No but I've always wanted to

• I have light brown eyes and wore green contacts when I was 16. A lot of people liked it (since I have olive skin and golden brown hair) but it freaked my mom out lol.

• No I don't believe in contacts or fake additives

• I think your eyes would look unreal. I also thought to do this, I have green eyes. I think they would look unreal, but I will try it

• Do you think so? I mean, I always notice when girls with brown eyes are using contacts because they're eyes are so dark to begin with but I don't think so with what you and I would like to do