What movie (s) made you cry?

Question says it all ! For me there's too many to list !

Most Helpful Guy

• Oh man.. there's far too many. I remember almost crying when the antagonist doesn't get what he/she wants. For example in the very first Avengers, Loki wanted to dominate earth and become some sort of king, but those stupid protagonists via the Avengers stupidly got in his way and eventually stopped him. I wanted to puke and cry at the same time. Another one was in the terminator when the life of the robot was about to be terminated, I mean for crying out loud all it wants to do is murder those people and they would go certain lengths and run their ass off and eventually put a stop to him. I almost cried and I was like 10 seconds away from tears. The last one was in the starwars when the death star was destroyed by Han Solo and Luke skywalker.. I mean come on! who wouldn't want any planets to be destroyed and annihilated with a single blasts? Part of me died that day...

What Guys Said 7

• I dare you to watch the Drama Japanese *1 Litre of Tears*

It's based on a true story about highschool girl who has a terminal illness called spino-cellular degeneration. Basically means she slowly loses control of her body and motor functions over time until she loses the ability to breath...

• I usually tear up a bit during sad parts of movies. I didn't used to. I teared up a lot at the end of Schindler's list.

• Grave of the Fireflies is the worst offender.

• All movies that are really stupid and boring, I always have tears of joy when their over.

• Maybe Baby

yes im a sad person lol

• Well a lot of them

A millionaire's love

Hatchiko dog story

• The Impossible. Bawled my eyes out at that.

What Girls Said 12

• Marley & me,
    Hachi- A dog's tale,
    Turner & hooch,
    Titanic,
    The notebook,
    Lethal weapon's emotional,
    Home alone's emotional scene when Kevin prays to God, how much he miss his mother was here... And then his Mom arrives and he hugs her tightly

• Almost every movie I've ever watched has made me cry.

• The ending of Toy Story 3.

• Osmosis Jones :the ending of the movie got me emotional. The little girl was begging her dad to not die.
    &
    The Boy in the Striped Pyjamas: I felt bad when the innocent Shmuel was being yelled at by Kurt Kotler, and when Bruno and Shmeul naively went to the gas chambers, which resulted death to both of them.

• There are quite a few including Titanic

• There are at least 100 :(

• Never Let Me Go gets me everytime.

• I actually don't cry during movies

• the fast and furious 7 one is the most recent one, that ending ;_;

• BIG HERO 6.

• The blind side

• Marley and Me