Just found this video and think the it's pretty awful?

So I was browsing youtube and came across this video about how these two guys made a facebook called 12 year olds sluts or something like that. They basically found inappropriate pictures that young girls had posted of themselves and put it on they're 12 year old sluts page. In the video some of the people didn't seem too bothered since the girls had already put the pictures on there for the world to see but I still think it's kind of wrong since these girls are so young and the page was made so people could bash them what you think? (I'm not going to link the video since some of the girls pictures were shown)

Most Helpful Guy

• That's kinda bad and should be reported.

Most Helpful Girl

• Mweh that's bullying... they should just message the girls one by one telling them that it's not the best thing to do...
    They're just doing it to hurt them, not to help them :/

What Guys Said 2

• i saw that. used to watch the youtuber a lot, he used to upload porn reviews but his channel got terminated, he has another one. im pretty sure you're on about the same guy im on about

• dont really care tbh

What Girls Said 1

• you should report it