I need help: freaking out, I need to hand in my exam in three days and I haven't started?

how do you deal with writer's block? i have an home examination i need to write, i have three days and i have barely started. And its supose to be 7 pages long... Im freaking out because im trying to read and write, but i can't manage to do anything, and stressing out and crying and this is my first home exam at uni ever and the teacher can't help me either.

Im desperate after some help, can some help me? any adivce?

Most Helpful Guy

• I could help you in person, but it's not something I can help you with through this venue.

• i dont happen to know anything about how to write an history essay? or know any sites or something i can visite for some advice and some guidance?

• I have no idea if we even have anything like that

• Every college/university offers that type of service. It's there for people like you.

What Guys Said 10

• Well, there are no writing problems, only thinking problems. If you do not know what to write, it's because you have not thought about what you want to say.

In the future, start earlier and outline point by point. By the time you get to writing, it will flow.

• Make a bullet point plan of what you need to cover in the subject, write as much as you can for that point, if uve got a block move on to the next and come back to it later, get on the internet see if you can find a documentary about your subject this could give you some inspiration. Good luck :)

• oh man... better study, but DON'T overdo it ;)

• Writer's block is the lamest and dumbest excuse nowadays. People use that to ignore the fact they probably procrastinated and now the pressure to finish is too overwhelming.

• My friend once wrote an apology letter to the reviewer for his AP exam because he didn't know what else to write.

• What's the difference between home exam and school exam anyways? Other than their being no people of course. :-/

• Keep calm, stop freaking out and release your stress by taking 10 breaths. Breath-in from nose and breath-out from mouth

• im trying... but i just keep stressing over and over again

• Squeeze a stress ball

• Just go to sleep or play some video games and wake up relaxed. Your stress is blocking you.

• Try try but dont cry until you will get suceed in this exam

• I smoke a blunt, inspiration ensues.

• well i dont have accsess to drugs

What Girls Said 1

• just do it fast!