Any photographers out there?

Just curious if anyone else out there is into photography. If so, what type of equipment are you using and what type of pictures do you usually shoot? I'll go first, I typically shoot landscapes, have been starting to try and do portraitures, and I use my Canon T5i

Most Helpful Girl

• I use a Nikon D3 with a SB-300 Speedlight. Equipment is expensive I can't afford more at the moment, so I work with what I have. I'm not a "professional" by any means just good with a camera. For me, it's a passion/hobby.

• Same with me, I can't afford anything more than just my camera body, lens, a few filters and a tripod. I hate how expensive it is, but it's such a fun hobby. What kind of shots do you usually go for?

• Naw, the only thing I really have is an Instagram

• Thank you for MHO.

What Girls Said 3

• I used the SONY NEX 5t

• How do you like using Sony? I just tried using the Sony 7a. It had a lot of cool features I just couldn't figure out the menu layouts or anything

• I reccomend using snapsort for comparison

• Thanks (: I'll check that out!

• i love photography! i use a vintage minolta xg1 film camera, fujifilm instax 7, and a canon mark II

• That's awesome!!! Is it difficult using film?

• Aha that's what I like about it! I'm more slow and purposeful when I'm using film because it's expensive and i don't know how the photos are going to turn out.

• Major props to you lol!! How expensive is it just out of curiousity

• i love photography!

What Guys Said 5

• Im a worldwide photograoher. Whenever i travel i take pics, i use a panasonic Lumix, soon ill buy a canon before my trip to PR (dec 2015), Japan in 2016(summer) and Brazil in 2017

• i use my smartphone camera and picasa

• I'm currently attend a photography class every week. I normally take landscape photos of urban buildings and skylines. I use a Nikon D3100 with a tripod.

• I'm diggin photography. I'm actually thinking about becoming a professional photographer, if my pics are good enough to be accepted at an education of course. anyway, I'm thinking about getting a polaroid camera ^.^

• Anyone that can point a camera is considered a photographer

• I correct myself then, any real photographers? Ones that use a DSLR or film camera, and know how to efficiently use the manual function

• That's a lot of money to throw down to just quit 😳

• Yeah it was definitely a waste