Can you suggest me a PC game?

I'm getting so bored nowadays. I think i need a game to spend some of my free time.
Please consider the fact that i dont want MOBA or RPG or Limbo.

I'm playing Far Cry 3 y'all, thanks anyway =)

Most Helpful Guy

• How about a good Survival, voxel, single/multiplayer game game? 7 Days to die

• It's on steam.

• Looks good but i can't pay for games for now.

• hmm, well that makes things a bit more difficult, you could try browsing the free section on steam, pretty decent selection considering they are free.

What Girls Said 2

• Zoo Tycoon 😎 it's addicting. It's gotta be 2, though.

• have you tried WoW?

• Not RPG.

• NO DONT DO IT ! it will suck you in to a repetitive circle of raiding, leveling and gearing up oh good the gearing up ! T_T

Nah ain't that bad I just got little bored of it : )

What Guys Said 9

• Team Fortress 2.

• "XCOM: enemy unknown". It's a game where Aliens invade earth, and is also made by the same people who made The Civilization series. The questions that are posed at the very beginning and remain unanswered until the very end, combined with the awesome gameplay, make it quite literally the best game EVER on it's first playthrough. But even the subsequent playthroughs still have the awesome gameplay. After a second playthrough, I recommend considering it's DLC, "XCOM: enemy within." (I honsetly can't tell you much more. because spoilers.)

• 0|0
  • dx ball ;)

• Starcraft 2 is kinda old now... so's Space Marine... And there hasn't been a new command and conquer in a while...

Man I'm out of the loop

• http://agar.io/

I usually play this when I'm bored, especially at work when nothing's going on. It's easy and fast to get into.

• League of legends... and fight all the rage, and see how long you last before giving up on humanity xD

• Damn son, are there anyone left who didn't play LoL?

• Ofc they are, and they are still jolly xD
      Until they're confronted with the hate lmao

• "return tocastle wolvestein" published around 2000. its awesome, its a legendary fps, and it still rocks after all these years. plus it will be very easy todownload and run. i guarantee you social life = gone after you install it... .

• Minesweeper.