Who says strippers don't make a lot?

Looks like a successful week to me haha

Who says strippers don't make a lot?

Most Helpful Guy

• you must be popular with the crowd

• or she sells the fantasy really well and has a network of frequent customers who specifically look for her.

• @Ihav2fart
      yea its like the bad sibling of modeling your career is short lived

• No I know plenty of strippers who are in their mid 30's and still look great and in there prime not old

What Guys Said 22

• 0|2
  • Some make a lot, some don't. It depends on the individual dancer.
    One of my lady friends used to strip. She told me some dancers who don't hustle barely' make anything. You being a dancer would know that there's even a chance to lose money if the club is run down and house fees are a lot.

• Yeah that was awesome evening.

• Hahaha they throw a package of money and than you... oh my goodness 8) 8)
    Aaaaaah now I see! They pay you to strip the paint off their walls?
    Hahaha :D

• they take a lot... wot did u expect? :p

• I don't think anyone ever said they don't take in the dough.
    I think the only problem people have is what they do FOR the money haha

• It comes at a cost like you're a stripper one step up from a hooker.

• well now that youve made some extra, surely you can afford to give us here at GAG a strip show yes? :D

• That's awesome, but money isn't really everything. Congrats though

• I suppose it's all relative. What constitutes as 'a lot' is different from person to person.

• Good for you. Yay!

• That's it I'm becoming a stripper because that money!

• Not me...
    ...

• Can I have some money?

• serious question, do you report all that cash as Taxable Income? lol

• Yes and no haha

• That's awesome you know about this stuff, shows you're truly into fitness! You're literally like the 2nd girl I've ever known that knows this stuff lol.

If I were a fitness model or something I would totally ride bikes (like all the other fitness models..), but since it's not my profession I don't.

• Do u watch the Chris jones POG vids on YouTube? Here's a link check him out! http://youtu.be/dvhGrCQvdYE

• Let's say you did make that in one week, what effect has had on your dignity?

• Congrats on that. And nobody said anything about strippers not making money. :)

• Wow! How do you fit it all in your panties?

• Damn, sexy ass hoe! Where can I find your strip club? (;

• I've never heard anyone say strippers don't make a lot.

The issue is:
    - I HAVE heard from people who work at strip clubs that most girls work 'enough' to support their party lifestyle. So the best looking girls worked the least. They'd make their cash and be gone till the cash was gone basically.
    - A lot of them are blowing through their cash partying.

If a good looking young woman strips and puts in a 30-40 hour work week and spends reasonably, she's going to be putting away a LOT of money. When that career ends, she can transition to something else that probably pays less, but with the EARLY cash base and investments (or say a paid off house) that lower income would still be pretty comfortable.

But that's rare.

• I save a lot of money haha I don't really party that much anymore, my savings account is pretty fat

• Like I said, make investments young. I already have a condo in vancouver bc which is worth about 300 grand being paid by the renter who's paying 1680 a month (he pays for my morgage and property tax) and a house in juneau st, seattle WA for about 400 grand which is also being rented out and paying for my morgage and property tax there as well, while I work as an LPN here in Alberta and enjoy life. Yes I have dual citizenship, just in case you were wondering. Just keep doing what you love to do I guess

• Stripper is a career that won't last all THAT long, but thanks to time value of money, if you make it now, and invest it now, it's like it's delivering an income boost for the rest of your life, effectively.

• You must be one dirty hoe.

• Behind dat first 100 and first 20... is a load of 1's. looooool

• Hahaha I one point they were all $1's, $5's and $10's haha I exchange them at the club for bigger bills tho

What Girls Said 11

• Congrats!
    - -

• They totally do lol who said that lie? xD

• Yeah, who says?

• I wanna do that!

• Oh wow good for you

• I don't think I've ever heard strippers making no money

• Lol it is a really good job, if you wanna make money haha :D

• No one, no one said that Im quite sure.. Stripping is definitely a good job, especially if you're trying to make your way through college (etc)

• I don't think people claim that strippers do not earn much.

• No one ever said that strippers don't make much. My boyfriend is one, and he made up to $1,400 one lucky night.

• NO one says strippers don't make a lot of money. It's one of the most lucrative jobs for women next to porn.
    It's just a soulless horrible life style.