Guys, does a girl wearing glasses make her less attractive?

i have to have glasses until i get the right ocntacts my eyes suck anyway i have glasses i feel self conscious about wearing them becaus epeople might think im less pretty thoughts ps i have blonde hair and blue eyes if that makes any difference

• it makes you less attractive if you have glasses
    13% (6)
  • its so hot to have glasses
    87% (40)
And you are? I'm a GuyGirls can not vote on this poll

33

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 32

• The studious, intelligent look... Oh, so sexy...

Now, please note that the huge, saucer-sized rectangular glasses that women seem to like so much... are exempt from my prior comment.. lol.. These jobies make a woman look silly, like she's trying to hide some late night bags under her eyes or something...

• Blonde hair, Blue eyes, with the right set of eyeglass frames... Stunning combination! Show off those baby-blues, cutie! All the boys at school are gonna be drooling.

• thanks

• About ll those people who find a girl less attractive with optical glasses will find the same girl attractive when she wears the same glasses with dark glass (sunglasses), which are way more obvious.

Completely illogical thus.

• I feel girls with glasses never look less attractive because of the glasses.

• okay thank you

• It depends on the individual really, and of course the style of glasses you are going for. If it's a sleek pair, most men will compliment you on the sexy secretary/business woman that this kind of look can create :)

• I don't think its either a turn on or a turn off to wear glasses. It'd be turn off you wore certain kinds of glasses, but if you wear glasses that look good on you, your fine. However, i will admit that I'd prefer for a girl to wear contacts, but if she wore glasses it wouldn't be a huge deal.

• yeah I would be wearing contacts but I have a very rare eye shape that is hard to find contacts for :)

• i prefer without tbh

• 1st - priority is your own vision and comfort
    2nd- They can be considered as fashion style, glasses matching your shape will be very nice.

• hahaha actually it's equal... some people find it sexy, some cute and some think it's nerdy!
    but in real if you've to put glasses on then every face has some difference and you have to match the style that makes your glasses look cool on you.
    Don't wear them just because you have to. be confident a little about your look with glasses.

Personally I <3 girl wearing glasses -_*

• I wouldn't say it's THAT hot, but glasses do indeed make one more attractive. (I'd say it bumps you up about one or two numbers.)

• Not every girl looks good in glasses but the ones who do look very hot with glasses on. Felicity from Arrow is a perfect example of girls who look hot with glasses

• down below I have a pic of them a hyperlink

• I'm sure you'll look fine with them on. Most girls look just as good if not better with glasses on

• okay

• Glasses are sexy! But at the same time, a girl putting her glasses off for the first time can be a real "Wow!"-moment too. So, B.

• Overall, yes. Think about it logically.

The only way glasses are hotter is if your face is so damn ugly that some glass and plastic hiding your face increases your looks.

• hahahahahhaa

• Yep! Unless you go for one of those masquerade ball masks. That possibly could make a girl hotter.

• I got Lasik to be rid of glasses.

• Impaired vision = sexeh!

• why?

• Because it means she has to wear glasses. Glasses draw attention to the eyes and can provide a nice accessory for the face.

• okay!

• No, it gives her that ( stereotypical ) "intellectual" allure.
    ( that's a good thing by the way )

• Glasses are adorable!

• Only if the glasses don't fit your face's frame. But other than that, I find them really cute ^_^

• I don't think so. Glasses can look great on girls. If you don't think they look good on you then I think you should go out look for frames you like.

• I like glasses, but you have to be pretty for it to synergize.

• yes it does

• not my thing , she would be outright invisible for me when she put on those glasses

• It depends on the girl.

• it doesn't matter :-)

• depends.. some look hot with glasses and ugly without. others r hot without

• It can look really sexy on some girls, but not most.

• There should be another option:
    C - Not hot, but also not less attractive.

• Glasses are sexy in most of times!

• really thanks and why

• dunno why, i just know in my eyes girl gets +10 attractiveness if she has glasses :\

• Depends on the girl

• Usually it doesn't matter to me. Besides, I wear glasses too. Kinda have to.

• More from Guys
    2