Is it really soo weird for someone to dye his or her hair?

i re-dyed my hair blue and it turned out a bit green. now everywhere i go, people laugh at me or even sarcastically tell me how nice my hair looks and laugh at me behind my back. can't those ignorant farmers just shut up and let everyone live the way they want to? i was at the dentist today, in the waiting room, and this stupid woman kept looking at my hair, and then at her daughter and they both started laughing and i swear i really wanted to punch them both in the face. anyway, is it so fucking weird for a person to dye his or her hair? maybe it's just the people who live here. i mean here in holland, the peeps aren't used to much. they see a person with blue hair, they've never seen something so miraculous before, so they have to make fun of it. It's really about the farmers who live in the north of holland around the province 'friesland'.

peeps here are just so fcking stupid. sorry for my bantering but I'm just so pissed about the ignorance of most people here.

Most Helpful Guy

• Careful you don't dye your hair too much over a short time and give it plenty of time to recover, we don't want your lovely hair becoming too dry and the chemicals working to cause it to fall out and or become damaged. : )

All that being said enjoy your hair either way and have an awesome day : )

What Guys Said 3

• hahaha no...

their hair their rules ;)

• Bad day Chloe - I think blue hair is cool.

• No, but you just gotta know that some people are going to point it out, so you gotta get yourself used to it. It happens with anything slightly out of the ordinary, that's just human nature.

What Girls Said 5

• I don't think it's weird. I think it's unique especially where you live. I like dyed hair, I want to dye my hair.

• Its typical country side behaviour. In a big city, people are more used to unusual things. We see the same thing if we walk as a lesbian couple in a small country side place.

• maybe i should move to amsterdam. or even further away from this place. i always wanted to go to england.

• what stops you? :-)

• Well I'm still busy finding an education that i really want to do, i don't have money to move out of my moms house, and i dont really want to leave my mom yet.. those things :)

• Work it girl! I dyed my hair blue-black and its green in the sunlight! Just be confident in yourself! X

• well it's kinda hard to be confident if even random strangers laugh at you behind your back.

• I understand that, but if YOU like it then I think that's the main thing, you're unique x

• I'm gonna get some blue high lights..
    What are your thoughts @asker?

• i dont think its weird!!