When did girlsasksguy question become more dumb everyday?

Not only dumb questions but dumb answers too, especially whnen someone is depserate to know something, all these new subscribers on here are being disrespectful and not even to mention the lack of great grammer and thought put in to thier responses.

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 11

• Desperate*
    Grammar*

• I'm seeing the same questions get asked almost hourly some days. It's why I usually vanish for a day or two after being on here. What really bothers me are the things that would take 10 seconds to Google, seriously this site was made for relationship advice and forming open honest communication between men and women to better understand each other. If people need tech support go to a tech forum, if you want non stop validation go to HotOrNot or just have a public instagram and post half naked all the time.

• Don't think you can blame new people - I think allowing people to join as anon is a magnet for Trolls but the genuine new people are same as the rest of us.

• uh-oh... sounds like u are refferin 2 me... no good

• Girl, I couldn't have said it better. I am so tired of seeing "Rate me!" or "Is it normal to masturbate 20 times a day?" And the grammar---God it sounds like breaking glass.

• ? Is this question meant to be ironic? If so I think you should have made the irony a little more obvious lol I can't tell if your joking or not

• Please do not judge people because you do not want to be judged. They can all keep on asking dumb questions and I will answer them all accordingly.

• I've been browsing Gag since I was a sophomore and it honestly hasn't changed much. The same questions get asked over and over, it's a good day when I find a question that provokes any kind of thought, honestly.

• I feel like you were trolling because you cannot spell.

• your spelling is perfect

• I am sorry, if my "grammer" and "thier" response hurt your back. Although, I do understand "whnen" people being "depserate" to know something.

What Girls Said 4

• Some are trollz I've been getting some messages by creepers...

• I get your point but your grammar isn't great either, just saying.

• You mean why do girlsaskguys questions become more dumb every day? Because people have no life and are bored. Like, a recent one was asking when people last had a really good poop. OOOOOOOOKay.

• Lack of great "grammer"?
    You're doing this on purpose, aren't you?