Is anyone here on GAG an American from the Southern States (Alabama, Georgia, etc.) of the US?

If so, how do you feel about Northerners (Yanks) or just foreigners in general?

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Guy

• North Georgia

What Girls Said 4

• Lived in the south and north eventually I'll be on the west. South is easy living kinda dull, north is hectic and loads to do. Northerns are more blunt which comes off as rude and they are honest. .. unlike southerns who are fake, yet nicer and charming.

• Wisconsinite!

• I don't have any sort of opinion towards them. I guess it's cuz I'm a foreigner myself

• Uhhh no one here says "yanks"

What Guys Said 5

• yeah i've sen many southern americans here

@phoenix98 ain't u?

• My dads side of the family is southern from Georgia I believe, I was born in Kansas though but I have the southern twang/accent and everything so I'm more part southern.

• I'm from Oklahoma.
    Yankees can't make cornbread for shit, but other than that, they're as cool as anybody else.

• Roll tide sonn

• I am from Georgia and I don't really care except I question why they love the snow so much.

• I'm from Nebraska but was in GA for Two years.