Guys, would it be weird if the girl you're casually hooking up with offered to get you coffee?

I study off campus a lot at coffee shops (usually starbucks) and I always used to bring coffee back for my ex boyfriend when I would come back to campus. I started casually hooking up with this guy about a month ago (we were friends for about 5 months before we started hooking up). Would it be weird if I offered to bring him coffee when I come back?

• Yes it's weird/too much
    8% (3)
  • No it's not weird/too much
    89% (33)
  • It depends
    3% (1)
And you are? I'm a GuyGirls can not vote on this poll

10

Most Helpful Guy

• i'd be happy :)

What Guys Said 9

• M, well I don't drink coffee myself and I am sure I'm not the only that doesn't. Otherwise, it couldn't hurt.

• We are med students so 99% of us drink coffee so that wasn't really the point of the question lol

• If someone brings me coffee or treats I don't question it. The gods of deliciousness have spoken and I am listening.

• I would like a coffee too.

• I'd be like "why isn't this girl my wife?" XD

• Nahh, I would be happy and for back I would also buy her something what does he like to eat/drink too (:

• Not weird to me. I would appreciate it :)

• it would be cool do it :D

• nope. i think it's sweet and thoughtful of her

• Only f he doesn't drink coffee (I don't)