Why do people use instagram?

i dont have any instagram account. but i wonder about it. its used for sharing photos. but we can also share them on facebook, so why do people use it?

according to answers, i think it's for finding nude or half-naked photos, is that right?

Most Helpful Guy

• I have more pictures on my Instagram than I do on my Facebook. Some of my Facebook pictures are so gross. I delete most of them because I hated the way I looked a few years back.

Most of my Instagram pictures are of nature and animals.
    I use Instagram as a portfolio almost. xD

What Girls Said 6

• I don't post anything, I only use it to stalk people bc I'm a creep.

• Well Facebook you really only people's pictures who are on your friend list (the pages you like) but on Instagram you can follow anyone and see all kinds of pictures

• i think i got what you mean saying all kinda pics LOL and that's why?

• I guess lol. To me Facebook is kinda boring because most of what's on it is useless status updates about things nobody cares about cx

• yes everything has some bad and good sides :)

• Yes I use it. Not for finding half naked pictures though...

• I use it to post and look at pictures. Facebook is lame to me now.

• Thank you, i hang out with a lame site :P just kidding. i just really do not understand it.

• Because it's fun for posting useless shit like selfies, drunk pics and food pics.

• It's just fun!

What Guys Said 9

• People are drawn to new web sites all the time

• boooooorin

insta = cancer on da internet... that's y i don;'t use it

• My hobby is photography, so sites like Instagram allow me to post my work and get helpful feedback from people all around the world. I can do the same thing on facebook, but I usually don't get the same quality of feedback

• i used it just to show off when i'm bored. to be honest its actually better than facebook when it comes to sharing because the hashtags grants you permission to share your content with the whole world. not just your friends, like facebook

• i think we can use hashtags on fb. and hashtags are core of twitter. so why instagram?

• I don't what it's all about either.

• Personally, I use it to boost my ego.

• Why do people use Facebook?

• 1) communication (connecting people)
      2) reading news
      3) checking photos, some info about someone (what he/she likes)
      4) for checking ceminars, activities
      5) it's heart of the media (facebook, and twitter)

and all of those are in one site. there are many things i can say.

• for people to jerk off to their pics

• It's an extension of facebook, it's dumb.

• what's extended? i mean it seems like fb is extended for me LOL because you dont only share photos, also some articles, texts, videos etc...