Do you call yourself religious?

Have read woman are more religious, wanna know if that is correct.

• yes
    32% (7)29% (8)30% (15)Vote
  • no
    68% (15)71% (20)70% (35)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
9|16

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 9

What Guys Said 15

• Yeah in a way I do believe there was a higher power that created this whole universe cause not even evolution or any other time of scientific theory cane explain how this universe came about. They can't explain where an atom comes from, where energy comes from, etc. everything has to have had an origin. There must have been something or someone greater than all of us and the universe itself that created all of this. I just think that over the course of thousands of years when religion was created that somewhere down the line some A hole screwed up what the book was written as cause remember many of these religions first language are dead languages now the bible was first written in Aramaic, then in Greek, then Latin and then English pardon me if I got them mixed up in the wrong order. Islam is harder to proof cause they haven't shown that they have changed anything in their book where as Christians have even admitted themselves they have.

0|0
    0|0
  • i'm a pork... can porks b religious?

0|2
    0|0
  • Religious and Christian checking in

0|1
    0|0
  • 0|0
    0|0
  • I have been non religious now for over 30 years.

1|1
    0|0
  • I believe in a god, but I wouldn't really call myself religious.

0|0
    0|0
    • May i ask why you belueve in god but don't call yourself religious?

• As a deist, I believe that human beings can only know God via reason and the observation of nature, but not by revelation or supernatural manifestations (such as miracles) – phenomena which Deists regard with caution if not skepticism.

Basically, I believe that there is a God, but no church or religion could truly claim to know his will or intentions.

• Aha i understand

• Helllllllllll no.

0|0
    0|0
  • I call myself a Christian.

0|0
    0|0
  • No I'm not.. Even before I believed in a religion, I wasn't religious

0|1
    0|0
  • Not at all. I only go to church for funerals or weddings

0|1
    0|0
  • No, I'm an atheist and a skeptic.

0|1
    0|0
  • Nope, because I know I wouldn't abide by the rules set by any of them.

0|0
    0|0
  • i am not religious at all. spirtiual maybe but that´s totally different.

0|0
    0|0
  • Im religious yes.

0|0
    0|0
  • no, religion is a nonsense.

0|0
    0|0