Girls, what body type do you like best on guys, or what you would want your boyfriend to have?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 15

• I like skinny/skinny-toned bodies but of course I don't mind some muscles as long as not too bulky. I could never date a guy who's in gym like 24/7. And also not attracted to overweight guys. Everything else is fine.

1|1
    0|0
  • Toned and defined, but not super muscular. Basically me, but with a little more muscle. A little more fat than me is alright, but not overweight either. I don't mind bodies on the skinny side.

0|1
    0|0
  • 1|1
    0|0
  • Swimmer body. <3

1|0
    0|0
  • I like my boyfriend's body and he's pretty skinny ^/////^ like hipster skinny ;O now that i think of it, that's his body.

0|0
    0|0
  • Skinny guys ^_^

1|0
    0|0
  • Not too skinny or boney but not really overweight. To me its not too big of a deal as long as they look healthy and have good hygiene. I dont mind a little teddy bear fat.

0|1
    0|0
  • To be honest my own boyfriends have always been a little on the short and chubby side , but I loved them to bits.

0|1
    0|0
  • Average, not too skinny but not too big either. Everyone has different body shapes so it's hard to say what I'd choose. My boyfriend now is pretty skinny but he does have some muscle on him

0|1
    0|0
  • strong chest and arms

0|1
    0|0
  • Gimme the man!!! Muscle, but not hulky. I like body hair and a little bit of beard. mmmm

0|1
    0|0
  • Mesomorph type

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm a bigger fan of the left but if my man happens to have the right, no complaints haha
    collegecandy.files.wordpress.com/.../...to-fit.png

0|0
    0|0
  • athletic, swimmer, gymnast body.

0|1
    0|0
  • i wish this was a pole, i am to lazy to describe his body...

1|0
    0|0