Any wwe fans on here?

I'm a big wrestling nerd and I would appreciate it if someone as nerdy as would like to have a convo about wrestling. It could be of wwe/nxt/lucha underground/tna!

Most Helpful Guy

• I watch it for the divas, to be honest

• They're so sexy haha I wanna be one 😜

• Hey look who your talking to! I also have a great body 😏

• Point taken and I concur... just imagining what it would look like, your body with clothing similar to hers and you win, if it was a contest

What Guys Said 14

• WWE have been my main wrestling promotion since I was 6 years old, so I guess I fit the definition of a fan. :)

Shawn Michaels, The Rock, Booker T, Undertaker and Chris Jericho have been my favorites since day one.

• Nice what about Austin?

• Oh they're also up there. Whenever Austin shows up every blue moon, I go crazy. As for Kurt Angle I would love to see him have one more run in the WWE.

I also like John Cena to an extent. His Doctor of Thuganomics days were my favorite. Current Cena is tolerable.

• I miss the doctor of thuganomics! Now I need to settle for Bayley who is the Doctor of Hugganomics haha

• Big fan here ;) this is awesome, this is awesome, this is awesome, this is awesome.

• Randy Orton is my favorite and also Dean ambrose. In divas it would have to be Paige since she's different

• *raises-hand*

• Awesome! What is ur current favorite show? Mine has to be lucha underground

• tbh i prefer older WWE (WWF) days... although wot annoys me more's this John Cena guy... he's overproduced as hell

• Cena is not that bad, they have made his character into a huge super hero for kids, go see vids of Cena from 2003-2006 he was badass!

• Yes, who is your favorite of all time!!!

• My all time favorites are
      1. Steve Austin
      2. Cm Punk
      3. Eddie Guerrero
      4. Triple H
      5. The Rock
      6. John Cena (2003-2006)

• Me too they need to move her up now! I can't believe Eva Marie is gonna get a divas title shot at summerslam, fucken worst booking

• Everyone hates Eva Marie.

• not really, but did you go to WWE Raw when they were in town?

• That's cool, I went to Monday night raw after wrestlemania with my brothers, we started so many nasty chants at the divas like "you suck Cena" at Nikki lol

• haha that's funny. Couple lady friends of mine are CRAZY about the wrestlemania and sent me snapchats when they were there. It's amazing how massive those people are lol the guys and the girls. Those divas could probably beat me up lmao

• Just so you know ,
    In 2013 a guy on reddit called "Dolphins1925" started posting the results of the matches before they take place. He made 38 predictions , which all turned out to be true. Sorry.

• Used to be a fan of TNA. Now I'm more of a WWE fan the past few months.

• Not me, but one of my best buddies is. A major WWE fan from Holland nonetheless!

• >wwe
    >wrestling
    No I like watching actual fights

• Don't like it at all

• I am a huge fan, especially NXT right now.

• Nxt is awesome trips knows how to book great shows, Vince needs to step down

• Monday Night Wars 2 (MNW2) would make a lot of money for each promotion involved. If pro wrestling experiences a serious dip in popularity that could be one way to reinvigorate the industry.

• Hopefully there is another Monday night war it would be awesome but Vince would win hands down

• My girlfriend and I are wrestling nerds as well. Feel free to chat with us!

• *Gives a hell yeah*

What Girls Said 4

• Yay! I am too. I love Randy Orton and The Shield. Last year i went to watch WWE Wrestle Mania live. I stood right next to Roman Reigns. 😊

• That is so cool; I've always actually wanted to watch it in person. Randy Orton is my fav, Dean ambrose is second

• He's absolutely huge. well over 6ft and i'm only 5'2 😄
      The last fight of the night was : Randy V's Roman it was spectacular. @I_am_repulsive if you ever have the opportunity to go, you will have such an unforgettable night. The atmosphere is incredible. 😊

• I've gone to go watch it live and it's awesome

• Love WWE!!! The undertaker. Triple H, Ray mysterio and can't forget the divas :)

• @SourAngel is a huge WWE fan.

• I AM A WRESTLING NERD TOO!!! TNA... and... WWE... is my life and my love lol...