What's worse? Feeling like you're being watched and nobody is there, or looking up and seeing someone watching you?

I ask this random question for a reason, and I already know that people are going to spout their views about something being a figment of my imagination, untrue or otherwise.

I have this shadow that roams my house. My children have seen it too, on separate occasions, not knowing that I've seen it as well.

Anyway, while folding laundry, I felt like I was being watched, just to look up and see this shadow dissipate.

I'm not sure if I would rather have seen someone staring at me or what I infact saw.

0|0
4|6

Most Helpful Guy

• 2nd... i hate being watched :S

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 5

• Looking up and seeing someone watching you

0|0
    0|0
  • Ghost has been eyeing me for some time now

0|0
    0|0
  • 2nd would be weirder

0|0
    0|0
  • The first one is creepier.

0|0
    0|0
  • That would depend on what I had been doing while the other person was watching me...

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• Seeing someone watching you lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • Feeling like you're being watched and nobody being there. Because when there's someone there, I can at least shoot them a dirty look.

0|0
    0|0
  • Feelin like sumbody is there watchin but ur alone... scariest thing ever or wen u get that feeling that there's sumbody gettin closer nd closer to u xc

0|0
    0|0
  • If it's a one time thing, I'd want the second one. If it's a constant thing, I'd want the first one.

0|0
    0|0
    • Lol. Sorry. That made me laugh for some reason :o)

• Lol, any reason in particular?

• I really don't know. Lol.
      This is the first time I looked up to see this thing watching me and disappear.