GAGers if you had to paralyze another GAGer for 48 hours then who would it be?

This...

0|0
10|13

Most Helpful Girl

• Damn that's harsh even for me.

Klaatu you savage.

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 9

• You, so you wouldn't be able to post on GaG for 2 days. :p

6|3
    0|0
  • @keyspirits

0|0
    0|0
    • Lelelel awww why would u say dat ma LUV </3
      U have shattered this fragile little heart of mine to pieces 😭

• You, just because i'm curious what it would be like to not see your name under almost every single question for a couple of days lol

1|0
    0|0
  • Id paralyze a hot guy and play with him. I can't think of anyone hot rn though.

3|0
    0|0
  • @keyspirits obviously. No more mentions from him for two days

1|0
    0|0
  • @Bards

FOR SURE

2|1
    1|0
  • I wouldn't want to paralyze anyone

0|0
    0|0
  • This is inhumane..

1|0
    0|0
  • No-one... Im a pacifist.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 13

• One GaGer?
    That's no fun lol
    Now TWO GaGgers , now we have something.

I'm gonna get @rthomas43 and @RedThread
    Paralyze both of them and organize them in sexually compromising positions , take pictures of it and then put it on the internet lol
    images.theage.com.au/.../...0819282984-620x349.jpg

3|2
    0|0
  • i1127.photobucket.com/.../DE1.gif (That would be the face that I'd use on her after she woke up before all of this went down) I'd paralyze and then traumatize @sagari to the point of where every time that she even thought about my name she'd go bat shit crazy in fear 26.media.tumblr.com/...ly9lf7oNSv1qcsnnso1_500.gif HAHAH via Genjutsu. Since she's always being so mean to me >_<

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm with @linkywinky on this one. Imagine what would happen if two whole days went by without being on GaG. You'd probably explode from the buildup.

2|0
    0|0
  • I would paralyse @mistninja314 so that I can finally kick his ass; it's the only way I stand a chance against ninjas

1|1
    0|0
    • But you beat my ass the other day for messing with you girl you liar -_-

• Show All
    • @mistninja314 you're supposed to be paralyzed man. I guess every ninja has some back up plan or escape route strategy huh?

• While I may not be able to move my body that doesn't mean that i can't summon a mist shroud via the chakra within my body or when all else fails I could always just turn into water and seep through the cracks (¬‿¬)

• No one I dont want to hurt anyone

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't want to answer because I'd be labeled a pervert.

1|0
    0|0
  • It actually isn't that hard there are nerve bundles all over the body that can be exploited to paralyze someone. But I don't desire that for anyone so I'll refrain from listing anyone.

0|0
    0|0
  • @zombiebabe because I would like to see how zombies act like if they're paralysed

3|0
    0|0
  • You. You're like GAG's Nick Cage. Has there ever been a single question you DIDN'T answer? Go get some fresh air, dude!

1|0
    0|0
  • Probably at Mistninja314
    So I could force him to divulge his ninja secrets.
    Plus his waifus should be able to put up a pretty big ransom haha

0|0
    0|0
    • LOL You made 1 mistake and that was thinking that they'd buy me back/pay that ransom. I've already told them that If I'm ever caught sleeping on battlefield... leave my black ass be since #TheClanMustGoOwn and I've already chosen my heir to the MEME/GIF Mist Master kingdom @ Ferretman21 aka my son LOL.

• Who ever walks in front of my car while I'm driving.

0|0
    0|0
  • This is the fucking stupidest question I've seen.

1|0
    0|0
  • i'd paralyze the human race forever if I could.

0|0
    0|0