Cheap android phone with a good camera?

Most Helpful Guy

• Depends on your price range and what you call cheap but in general I agree with @YazanAA
    If you're talking sub $200 then I say Moto G. While it's only rocking a 8MP camera it's under $200 and it's running near vanilla Android which is a major plus in my opinion when looking into any Android smartphone (unless you're going to immediately unlock the bootloader and drop in a custom ROM but with xposed on vanilla android I don't feel the need as much anymore).
    If you're talking sub $300-350 I say OnePlus One (depending on how much storage you choose). You get a phone running CM and you get a 13MP camera with 6 lenses.
    If you're in the US - if you're with ATT and grandfathered in IIRC you can keep UDP with a subsidized upgrade, if your'e with Verizon you can't but you can do alternate upgrades to keep it if you're on a family plan (do this with a TDP line though not another UDP or a dumbphone line). There's also swappa where you would be able to get a used device cheaper so look into that and see if you can find one you like.

I'd stay away from Samsung though cause Touchwiz is horrid. It's an insult to ui's everywhere to even call it one that's how bad it is.

What Girls Said 3

What Guys Said 7

• search on ebay then

• Have you looked for some aftermarket options? There are lots of different nice and affordable phones. I just sold mine on http://klymen.com and someone will get it soon :)

• OnePlus one if you can get it or the Moto G 2nd generation.

• Get a Chinese one, some of them can be quite good. Plus they're cheap.
    Read the reviews on Amazon

• Chinese phones
    they are cheap and got loads of good feature problem is they dont last

• There really aren't any good cheap android phones. You have to at least spend a couple hundred to get good performance with all the stupid processes that run in the background.

• The $60 Nokia Lumia 520 Windows 8 phone I got to replace my soft-bricked Galaxy S3 actually outperformed the S3 with battery saver turned on. The S3 was sluggish with batter saver, and without it, the battery drained real fast. I now use a Lumia 1020, but that's an older flagship phone.

Windows 10 is hopefully going to solve the app issue, since developers can make apps that run across all platforms (desktop, tablet, and phone).

• Oxymoron! lol