Best Center in NBA history?

Who is the Best Center in NBA history? Comment and Vote.
If you think its someone else say so in comments.

• Wilt Chamberlain
  • Bill Russel
  • Shaquille O'Neal
    Vote C
  • Hakeem Olajuwon
    Vote D
  • Kareem Abdul-Jabbar
    Vote E
  • David Robinson
    Vote F
  • Kwame Brown
    Vote G

15

Most Helpful Girl

Sponsored

0/2500

Send It!

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Guys Said 5

• Even though no one will agree with me, I'll choose Hakeem over anyone else. He wasn't gifted with as strong teammates as everyone else on the list. Nothing beats dream shake. And even though adding Kwame is funny and troll option, I still believe you shouldn't have left out Patrick Ewing from the poll. If David Robinson is on the list then Ewing has to be on the list.

• who's actually going to pick patrick ewing or david robinson over the other guys?

• No one but he still is worth a mention. Patrick was a lone superstar on his team while other guys were surrounded by superstars. Even then, Patrick used to give Jordan a hard time. If Patrick had a Kobe on his team like Shaq, played in a weak era like Wilt and Bill, had Magic on his team like Kareem, or had Duncan on his team like David Robinson then he would have definitely had at least 1 title in his career. My prediction would be that he would have won at least one with either one of these options. Hakeem had Clyde the Glide in 95 but in 94, he was the lone superstar of that team. He also dominated the Center position in an era where Centers were the most valued players so I personally think he's the best Center. Can't disregard Ewing's talent though among the greatest Centers.

• Hmmm. alright...

• BILL RUSSEL

• Kareem Abdul-Jabbar, Julius Erving, and Magic Johnson

• Bill. Nice you know your ballers.

• Very tough between Wilt and Kareem. So, so tough.