What does kissing feel like for the first time ever?

• Amazing
  • Weird
  • Not great or what I expected

Most Helpful Girl

• First kiss, he wasn't a good kisser lol. We were at the beach on a date I was in the water, he came up out of nowhere, grabbed me and just mouth mashed me. Lol... No tongue thank goodness but it was a forceful grinding of lips. He mustve seen it in some movie...

What Guys Said 6

• For me I remember it was in my stomach. Like going down that first big hill on a roller coaster. It definitely loses it's magic after that but even @ 30 years old 2 years ago when I made my first move on my now girlfriend I still had a little of that feeling

• not always good

• On the lips? Wouldn't know, never done it.

• Good, but not what I expected. Too much hype.

• Haven't had a "first kiss" before

• It's awesome!

What Girls Said 7

• I have no idea. :/

• It was pretty weird lol.

• I don't know... weird, I guess. My first kiss wasn't all that great, but I still enjoyed it with the person I had it with. It's just two lips touching, lol.

• It's not as great as you actually picture it to be

Though kissing someone your really love and very compatible with is mind blowingly amazing where you feel like your turning into jelly.

• Well, we didn't know what we were doing so it was weird af.

• It was weird and unexpected. I thought it would have been with my crush back then instead of a friend.

• Mine was weird but in a good way. I was expecting it to happen but I guess I was surprise :P