Girls, can anybody help me practise english?

I am an English learner and wanna practise, if you can help me i will me very happy thank you :)

11

Most Helpful Girl

• You should watch youtube videos or go to classes, read lots of books and listen to music too! Most people can't really help you practice English because that would take time and I think you need to hear the words with you ears rather than off a screen.

What Girls Said 10

• What do you want to know?

• We can email each other back and forth if you would like. Send me a letter and ill reply in experienced English and i will try to correct your mistakes. This is always a good way to learn. I can tell you now that "practise" is actually spelled "practice" haha. Good luck. Here's my email if you want: steffenssavanna@yahoo. com

• I'd be glad to help you. Would you like to connect via email? That would be the most convenient way I guess?

• im learner too , English is not my first languge
    my advice for you is to listen lots of English songs
    try to watch English movies without transulation
    and practise English
    chat and talk with English people
    good luck

• Aww I'd love to.

• Youtube and music should be able to help you.

• Sure. What do you need help with?

• I don't mind helping you

• sure, do you want to learn American or British english?

• learn the basic on internet/youtube and then go fly across america and enjoy and get perfect! :)