Girls, what anime genre do you like and name your favorites?

I will include a poll for this question and if your genre is not there or your have a mix genre fav than please specify in the commets thanks

• Action
    17% (6)
  • Drama
    6% (2)
  • Horror
    20% (7)
  • Romance
    23% (8)
  • Comedy
    17% (6)
  • Ecchi
    0% (0)
  • Other , Again Please specify in comments
    17% (6)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll
Updates:
wow i find that there's a lot of people in GaG community who watch anime thats cool
no votes for comedy and ecchi :( :0

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I really love horror anime, but I've actually watched a lot more slice of life anime than anything else, and I also love shoujo. My favourite is parasyte (Kiseijuu: Sei no Kakuritsu) which is a horror-ish anime about parasites that take over the human body and eat humans, and this one boy's fight to stop them. I highly recommend it! I'm currently watching Dragonball Z. Here's a list of anime I've watched:

- Clannad
    - GJ - Bu
    - Hellsing
    - Kaichou wa Maid-sama!
    - Kiseijuu: Sei no Kakuritsu
    - Panty & Stocking
    - Saint Onii-san
    - Sakura Trick
    - Say I love you
    - Toradora!
    - Your lie in April

(Also, if anyone has a myanimelist account, they should add me http://myanimelist.net/profile/fauchelevent)

0|0
    0|0
    • thats a pretty short list and you have some dramas there to i recommend sakurasou

• Show All
    • clannad? toradora?

• I wouldn't say that Clannad was drama though, not until the after story. It's too much of an easy-going show to be counted as that until you get to the sadder parts. Toradora is maybe a drama, but again, there isn't actually much drama in it.

What Girls Said 27

• I love every genre if it has a good story line. Lets see I like

Pandora Heart's
    Code Geass
    Elfen Lied
    Spice and wolf
    Full Metal Alchemist:Brotherhood
    Naruto
    Noragami
    Tokyo Goul
    Kaichou wa Maid-sama
    Seto No Hanayome
    Shingeki no Kyojin

Those are the ones I can think off the top of my head that I like a lot.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't really have 1 genre, but lots of things with Psyhological genre is my thing. One of my favorite animes is Tokyo Ghoul. Mostly very dark anime.
    Sometimes I also watch some comedie, but it can be or really good or really bad, so it really depends.
    I also like adventure genre.

0|0
    0|0
  • The only animes I've watched are
    - hist club
    - code geass
    - sword art online
    Mu favorite of those was host club but I did enjoy sword art quite a bit. Mostly because of the cute relationship.

0|0
    0|0
    • i haven't watched ouran host club but i want to know how is it?

• It's my favorite! It's funny and cute and just over all well done! I wish it was longer than just one season.

• ah ok ill try to tend to that meaning ill have to binge watch a lot of animes this weekend ;)

• I think the best anime in terms of story is definitely Death Note, but I also liked the love story of Vampire Knight however that's probably very teenage girl orientated lol, Tokyo Ghoul was very bloody but awesome too!

0|0
    0|0
  • I can't choose one, I love anime. One of my favorite romantic comedies though was School Rumble, one of the first I'd ever seen.

0|0
    0|0
  • Romance/shoujo is my favorite genre because... OMG THEY'RE SO CUTE! *o*
    I like supernatural and psychological, too.
    My favorite anime is Death Note <3

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm picky about the anime I like lol so far all I like is Attack on Titan, Deathnote, Basilisk but Berserk is my favorite by far and probably always will be.

0|0
    0|0
  • There r so many good ones my favs r one piece kodocha alice academy fruits basket oran high host club i love comedy ones xD

1|0
    0|0
  • Where is yaoi? Lol I usually watch shounen, so I guess action, adventure, fantasy. I usually like a series that has a dark tone. Like Bleach, Death Note, or Attack on Titan

0|0
    0|0
  • horror/drama and comedy! Action sort of bores me and definitely not interested in ecchi xD romance i can watch as long as its not so cliche

0|0
    0|0
  • I like romance (but only a certain kind), comedy, and action.
    So... kaichou wa maidsama, yotsuba (although that's more slice of life), claymore and FMA are some of my faves from those genres. :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Vocaloid.
    _ _ _

1|0
    0|0
  • Howls moving castle, spirited away, and kiki's delivery service are my favorites!! (that and Psycho- pass)

0|0
    0|0
  • Find myself liking action all the time

0|0
    0|0
    • ahh ii find most girls liking dramas tho

• Show All
    • Thats a stupid reason not to watch/read something lol

• yeah i agree

• Some of my favorite animes :)
    -Clannad
    -Ef: A Tale of Two Memories
    -Fruits Basket
    -Vampire Knight
    -Shakugan No Shana

As you can tell I like Romance, Shoujo, Slice of Life

0|0
    0|0
  • I like pretty much any anime.

0|0
    0|0
  • Comedy or action. I don't watch a lot of anime but that's what I prefer when I see it.

0|0
    0|0
  • I loved maidsama.
    And fairytail was the bomb.

0|0
    0|0
  • I didn't even know there were this many.

0|0
    0|0
  • Action and drama

0|0
    0|0
  • Horror, romance, and drama usually. :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Kuragehime, Paradise Kiss, Gokinjo Monogatari, Kodocha

0|0
    0|0
  • Not into anime but I have watched some romcom like Toradora.

0|0
    0|0
  • OMG you like anime i never met a boy like a anime so coolXD I LIKE THEM ALL XD

0|0
    0|0
  • anime sux
    (filler)

0|0
    1|0
  • Fantasy for me has a bit of everything for me :)

0|0
    0|0
  • action is my fav.

0|0
    0|0